SAU Community

Clear Front Covers For R32 Headlights

SRB

going to a plastic/perspex injection moulding place tomoro and im gonna get quotes on making up some sets, as per usual, making jus one or two sets isnt faesible and would cost ridiculous amounts of money.

they have these available for the s13 silvia and they look amazing, it transforms the looks incredibly.

no1 has these for r32 so i think it would be quite unique.

I WILL ALSO ENQUIRE ABOUT S13 COVERS!!!

i wanna see how much interest i can get to get these made up, ive taken the glass of my existing headlights and taking them so they can mould off these, they are simply siliconed back onto the headlight.

instructions will be provided.

the s13 covers tend to go for about $400/set, but its well worth it. ill get prices asap

novak

post-23724-1140590255.jpg

Edited by MR MAD

going to a plastic/perspex injection moulding place tomoro and im gonna get quotes on making up some sets, as per usual, making jus one or two sets isnt faesible and would cost ridiculous amounts of money.

they have these available for the s13 silvia and they look amazing, it transforms the looks incredibly.

no1 has these for r32 so i think it would be quite unique.

I WILL ALSO ENQUIRE ABOUT S13 COVERS!!!

i wanna see how much interest i can get to get these made up, ive taken the glass of my existing headlights and taking them so they can mould off these, they are simply siliconed back onto the headlight.

instructions will be provided.

the s13 covers tend to go for about $400/set, but its well worth it. ill get prices asap

novak

what purpose do they serve? like benefits of having one? R32 headlights are made of glass, so they're pretty strong to start with. I'm interested (but only so I can hack em up and fit them to the stock headlight mouldings instead of the glass).

• 2 weeks later...