SAU Community

What Front Bar Is This?

jasevr4

Wasn't someone making 260RS front bar copies?

I'm sure it wouldn't cost too much more to make one look like what I posted above...

Yeah I wanted a 260rs kit. But there wasnt enough people interested

Looks a bit like a modified 260rs bar?

Yeah it is they call the series progress aero it was designed primarliy for their demo rs260 the bar has a custom front lip which can be seen below in the images I have posted (Which includes an article on the demo car from Speed Magazine RIP :) enjoy BTW If you have 56k I am very sorry)

Page1.jpg

Page2.jpg

Page3.jpg

Page4.jpg

i was contemplating getting a mould made up of my front bar once it has been repaired. would anybody be interested in buying one once it gets made?

i was contemplating getting a mould made up of my front bar once it has been repaired. would anybody be interested in buying one once it gets made? i was thinking along the lines of getting a shop ie carmate, unique autosports, just jap etc to do the mould of it, and they could sell it.

i havnt made any enquiries yet as to what price they would sell for or who i could get to do it, but i just wanted to gauge the interest.

post-25286-1141816144.jpg

post-25286-1141816163.jpg

post-25286-1141816144.jpgpost-25286-1141816163.jpg

So I take it the S2 front bars do fit S1's then? Just cutting off the bits around the grille?

the bits on the grille area of the bumper look exactly the same as series 1 bumper to me... ive had mine on and off about 100 times the last few weeks so i pretty much know for sure its the same at the front (from that pic anyway)

I don't think it would be an easy job fitting a series 2 bar to a series 1. the lights and grill are a completely different shape & size

good point i didnt even think about the different sized lights on series 2 :laugh: the shape looks the same but maybe the measurements are different? anyone with a series 2 wanna measure from some main areas on the grille/light area and ill measure mine to compare?