SAU Community

1992 R32 Gts-t Coupe..

Hey guys

$14,250 ono !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please, someone!

please view this link to view pics and appreciate my car before you judge it!

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/...rch_distance=25

My 1992 R32 GTST is for sale,iam in an urgent cash situation, please any help selling my car is greatly appreciated.

DETAILS

1992 GTS-T R32

133XXX KM'S genuine.

18 inch deep dish shadow chrome rims. with near new falken tyres.

Burgandy/mild purple pearl paint in immac condition besides 3 or so minor stone indents.

GT.32.ST custom number plates in silver on black.

3 inch exhaust from turbo back.

Pod air filter

G reddy turbo timer.

Turbo smart type II blow off valve, adjustable.

Mongoose 3 point immobiliser.

Pioneer head unit with jbl 6x9's in rear.

full gtst body kit.

My baby is unfortunatley for sale.I have always serviced every 5000kms , and if i couldent service it was done by Tuggerah Automotive services (driftar). Regularily washed and polised and maintained. This r32 is one of the cleanest i have seen around and i wish i could keep it but my finances just wont allow me to. It hasent been modded or boosted so its as tough as, and is ready to be modded if ya want. The only thing wrong with it is the leather on the steering wheel and gear stick / hand brake boots is a bit worn, otherwise it is in immaculate condition.

my asking price is $14,250!!! ONO , please, help me sell it or i wont be studying much longer :) lol.

I am located on the central coast nsw , in between gosford and newcastle. all help appreciated, all queries welcome. feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me/msg me

on 0403794281

or 0403849941

cheers guys.. let me know what you think of my car and if its reasonable to ask this price.

Edited by paulo66632