SAU Community

Hey Guys Parts Really Have To Go R33 Gts-t

Hey guys just posting up some stuff again, i had this for sale a while ago but there wasnt too much interesting prices as follows

Fenders: $200 pair w/o red GT badges, $250 with them id still really like to keep the for the new fenders, the fenders themselves are white in colour and does not have a dent on them. ALL reasonable offers will be considered.

Lights: Both left and right headlights for R33 gts-t one has a small crack about 1.5cm long on he corner but it isnt too bad i was after $300 for the pair but make an offer.

Bonnet: R33 gts-t bonnet white in colour no dents but has a few chips on it could do with a respray was looking at $200 for it not too sure how much they go for so this is negotiable.

Bleed Valve: Turbosmart bleed valve rrp $110 had it on car for only a couple of months before gettin an EBC looking at about $50 for it negotiable.

HKS Sequential BOV: This used to be on the car and worked perfectly had a really nice sound to it but it was removed for rego inspection and never got round to putting it back on $90 ono.

All parts are welcome to inspection any time this week, i am flexible on all prices as my room just cant fit any more parts in :P there were some more things that had to go but it cant remember atm. these are the only panels i will be getting rid of atm but later down the track i will have entire boot with s1 gts-t wing and both left and right side mirrors.

thanks in advance, semo.. pm for any info i should be able to get back to you within a couple of hours

hey sorry dont have pics atm, ill have to get a digital camera ASAP its genuine HKS (stamped with the logo) if your out and about tommorow id be more than happy to bring it to you to have a peek let me know anyway

cheers, semo

Sorry it doesnt it was on the pipe leading to the plenum welded on to some adaptor plate and i had the plater removed and the bov was held in place by a ring clip thing (hard to describe but you will know what i mean if u see it) i just remembered i had it sitting around yesterday, the stock bov sounds grew on me and now i just dont want an aftermarket item.

OO OO..

BOV.. Does it come with adapter for the RB.

Edited by Style32

Hey it has the HKS logo stamped onto it and im not quite sure how much an adaptor plate costs did you live in canberra or elsewhere?did u want it posted to you?

Nope, is it in good condition, genuine?

Whats an adapter plate worth?

PM me your details so i can make payment!

Hey it has the HKS logo stamped onto it and im not quite sure how much an adaptor plate costs did you live in canberra or elsewhere?did u want it posted to you?

I live in NSW, if i could direct deposit and you post it to me that would be heeps good!

Cheers,

Hey!! Sorry everyone my panel beater has headed off to the formula one and havnt been able to get my hands on a couple of the parts for pictures!! hes back on tuesday sorry for the big delay!!! stupid F1

Hey!! Sorry everyone my panel beater has headed off to the formula one and havnt been able to get my hands on a couple of the parts for pictures!! hes back on tuesday sorry for the big delay!!! stupid F1

Thats cool matey,

But i got first dibs on the BOV right?