SAU Community

Eoi: Stagea Bodykits

AMS

Gary, didnt you trade someone suspension for sideskirts?

The problem with the dayz kit is they are rare to come up on yahoo, and when they do they are for S2's! :drag:

Currently though, id rather just spend $$ on other stuff...so i can wait but ill let you know.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gary, didnt you trade someone suspension for sideskirts?

The problem with the dayz kit is they are rare to come up on yahoo, and when they do they are for S2's! ;)

Currently though, id rather just spend $$ on other stuff...so i can wait but ill let you know.

I had a deal stiched up, but he bought an S2 and sold the S1 with the DAYZ kit on it. No problems, I will find one.

:drag: cheers :D

hey ams, im not really interested in a full kit at the moment and for atleast another couple of months minimum, as i need soo many bits and pieces that are more important.

any chance of a price for just the side skirts and a good pic of the side skirts if possible (besides the pic on the monkey warehouse site)?

thanks mate

Brad

No problems Brad. I'm getting some more quotes today. Unfortunatly - the Stagea kit is more expenive than all the other kits I supply :huh: I'll let you know..

I had a deal stiched up, but he bought an S2 and sold the S1 with the DAYZ kit on it. No problems, I will find one.
Full kit (excluding wing) will be $1100 plus freight

Was that intended for me?

DAYZ side skirts and rear bumper only?

:D cheers :D

Was that intended for me?

DAYZ side skirts and rear bumper only?

:P cheers :rofl:

It's $1100 for the NISMO kit ;) You know you want it

• 2 weeks later...
Everything would fit except the front bar, the grill's and lights are different.

has anyone actually checked this or is it just a rumor that keeps getting passed along?

by looking at photos and comparing it almost looks like the front bar would fit but the grill on the s1 is definately taller than the s2...you can tell because the bonnets are completely different between the s1 and s2's

i suppose if you measured the widths of s1 and s2 grills and if they are different widths then the front bars would not be interchangable

i measured between the bottom inside corners of the headlights and it was approx 985mm between them, thats on an s2.

what is it for an s1?

• 3 weeks later...

distance between bottom inside corners of the lights on my S1 is about 830 - whole heap less. which is shite cos i wouldve loved an s2 grille with those lamps...

and here is my car with the monkey warehouse nismo front bar. you'll see its a lil bit different to the pic, was modified at DMD Image. you can see it sits a whole bunch lower than the rest of the car.

we're trendsetters, ega4it. front bar, wheels... and thats all... rest to come.

post-24895-1145934610.jpg

post-24895-1145934990.jpg

Fellas, i know i havent been on here really since i got the stagea about 8 months ago but the pintara has been keeping me more then broke and stealing all my time, but thats on its way out the door now and i'm really desperate to buy a kit for my S2 stagea before motorvation january next year.... to get some rep happening... maybe get some of the other WA stageas along, anyways thats for another thread anyone please please let me know of any kits that are available for s2 in perth

IF these kits can come for an s2 please let me know too

Fellas, i know i havent been on here really since i got the stagea about 8 months ago but the pintara has been keeping me more then broke and stealing all my time, but thats on its way out the door now and i'm really desperate to buy a kit for my S2 stagea before motorvation january next year.... to get some rep happening... maybe get some of the other WA stageas along, anyways thats for another thread anyone please please let me know of any kits that are available for s2 in perth

IF these kits can come for an s2 please let me know too

ill most likely be in for motorvation next year for sure if mines sorted by then :angry: