SAU Community

Coming To Tas In 10 Days!

MR R33 GTST

Hi guys as the topic states i'm coming down there in 10 days and i'm just wondering were are the happining places and what to expect when i get down there i am flying over so i wont have the line with me but i'm staying in the launceston country club so some good places to go around there would be great thanks !

you can have a few drinks at the caz i guess where your staying..but best to get a taxi and tell the driver on a saturday night to take you to "Lonnies" :(

we have a few meets on through friday and saturday nights, Friday Nights till 12 at Inveresk Tramsheds, and Saturday you normally find a few imports in town or out and about.

Welcome to Tas dude!

you can have a few drinks at the caz i guess where your staying..but best to get a taxi and tell the driver on a saturday night to take you to "Lonnies" :(

we have a few meets on through friday and saturday nights, Friday Nights till 12 at Inveresk Tramsheds, and Saturday you normally find a few imports in town or out and about.

Welcome to Tas dude!

Thanks for ya help mate well yeah it would be good to see a few lines around tas while i'm there as i dont see enuff in melbs haha I can't wait to come down i think i will have a good time by the sounds of things

meh, Launceston is a fairly boring place. Few lines round the place but nothing to do. I'd suggest hiring a car and driving down the east coast if anything. But yeh, check out lonnies if ur in to clubs, it's the only decent one there just don't expect any current music.

haha I should be minister for tourism....

Hi guys as the topic states i'm coming down there in 10 days and i'm just wondering were are the happining places and what to expect when i get down there i am flying over so i wont have the line with me but i'm staying in the launceston country club so some good places to go around there would be great thanks !

When exactly will you be down MR R33???

There is a little special something happening next weekend at Symmons Plains raceway if you will be here and interested in drift??? :D

Cheers GMB

I am arriving there on the 7th of april its a trip away with the boys so we will be intrested in checking out the night life so hopefully there will be some i'm in to pubs clubs anything long as there aint much trouble there and theres lots of girls for the guys haha!

So GMB what is this drifting on and how far way is it from were i'm staying ?

I am arriving there on the 7th of april its a trip away with the boys so we will be intrested in checking out the night life so hopefully there will be some i'm in to pubs clubs anything long as there aint much trouble there and theres lots of girls for the guys haha!

So GMB what is this drifting on and how far way is it from were i'm staying ?

There will be drift and stunt demo's at Symmons Plains raceway on April 8th and 9th mate.

Michael Truscott, Drift Cat and Hopefully Dr Drift will be tearing it up on the track with a couple of the up coming locals over the 2 days.

Im sure you will find plenty to do in Launie!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys well i have just came back from tassie i had a blast !! we stayed at the country club villas which was a good place i only seen on white r33 on saturday night around 12 out side the royal on george i think it was but yeah i checked out a few places when to the irish pub on sunday went to lonnies on friday and saturday night and went to the george on saturday night too i drank a bucket load and had a great time everyone seems to be so friendly in tassie well i hope to come back soon !

But i couldn't find this shell everyone was talking about haha