SAU Community

PaintBall... WA!!!

Pva_Glue

Guest Rhino

I went paintballing the Sunday just gone for a mates 22nd B'Day. We had 18ppl so our group got to play on our own (i.e. no strangers).

Cost was $20 for gear and the feild, $20 for 100 rounds or $75 for 500, I was trigger happy and went through 1000 rounds so keep in mind it can get expensive. Some ppl only went through 200 or so for the whole arvo, just depends on how excited you get I suppose.

I had a great day and we had 4 females in our group and they enjoyed it also, even a mates mum who has had an ankle joint replacement!!.

I really reccomend it, but I wont be coming along unfortunately.

Details are:

Paul Mavor

Paintball Skirmish Western Australia

9248 1693

[email protected]

www.paintballskirmish.com.au

Yeh!!

I did this a couple of months ago for the first time.

Sooo much fun i couldnt walk for a week due to all the torn muscles. Who gives a crap when u have adrenaline huh?

U can dodge bullets if u see em coming:uh-huh:

Ill find the guy and get back in a day or 2

I agree that august is the go as well that way i can be slack at work:D

NOT IN JULY

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT IN JULY

I soooooooooooo wanna go .. please please please please make it august?? early august?

please please please with cherries on top??? and cream? 100 and 1000's ??????????????????????????

PLEEAASEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????????

Anyone interest in Paint ball?

Can I get some details if you know any? also are you interst in it?

I am looking at middle of next month saturday or sunday!

I think basic pack will cost you around $50 with gun hire & bullets etc.

anyone know where I can contact? or who? I am sure there are at least 4 different place around Perth

Cheers

Joe

theres a place at jarradale and one at northam which do it.

not sure on the initial price but $100 gets u 100 extra rounds and a semi automatic gun :evil:

i'm in so u better no do it in July joe cause i'm in sydney all that month

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

look on the net one of the WA companies runs from a web page

Oh oh let me organise it please.

Bout time i did a little something for the skyline crew apart from just reaping the benefits. Poor old Joe and skyzer have to do everything;)

http://newfrontier.iinet.net.au/infopack.doc

Let me know who wants to go we need 15 minimum.

I was thiking Sat the 24th aug as i can have a holiday that week and it will almost be spring so weather should be good.

Originally posted by Boostzor

Oh oh let me organise it please.

Bout time i did a little something for the skyline crew apart from just reaping the benefits. Poor old Joe and skyzer have to do everything;)

Thanks for acknowleging our comitment to Skyline crew at Perth :)

yeah of course you are part of team as well and I am happy to hand over and to organise this...

I polly buy rounds b4 hands from eatern state.. if it is ok with ppl at paintball...works out cheaper that way.

ps.I know who owns the business so if he still want to give me good price then I might have to go with him...:mad: (what's friends are for Helping out each other :mad:)

Cheers

Joe

Originally posted by Pva_Glue

ps.I know who owns the business so if he still want to give me good price then I might have to go with him...:) (what's friends are for Helping out each other :mad:)

Cheers

Joe

Which business is this?

And it would be good if we could all come with 2-300 rounds each if we can get em cheap y not buy a heap. But make sure that they are compatible witht he guns they are using.

they will not let you bring your own paintballs.

Looks like we have to pay retail then.

Yeh next cruz every1 bring 20 bucks to commit themselves but i hope we can get the numbers.

try and get as many people as possible..even if it means splitting the groups up into 2. here in sydney if you have over a certain number of people, say 15, you get say 1000 extra balls which you can split up between people in the group. just a thought