SAU Community

Yellow Sticker

Flash89

ok then. taking it to the pits tomorro, getting my dad to take it they might be a lot kind to my old man. thats what my brother said.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to the kelscott pits today. i got screwed over. they got me for my front bumper, the right indicator, my side mirror, my horn. i was like what the hell.

also i got done for my pedals and my horn but i have got the horn to work. with the bumper and the indicator they werent secured properly. should i get these things fixed and try welshpool??

isnt it a bit stupid taking your car over pits without making sure even the basic safety things are working (eg horn and lights) they are the first things to be checked on all cars

hahaha

funny as..

i bought my car and the horn doesnt work.. i had a look thro all the fuses and stuff.. even checked the horns manually.. ( gettin a battery and connecting them straight to the horn itself) and the horns work fine..

just cant figure out why its not working..

havent bothered about it too much after that tho.. will take it to an auto sparkie if i get a licky tho.. haha

but yeh.. other then that.. you said you got stuffed over with all that stuff..

but what happened with the parcel shelf? was it alright or what?

and the BoV and neons

?

horn was always working and then when i took it over it wasnt. head lights work but he said that they needed to be adjusted. had some craky old dude, he wasnt very nice. with the pacel shelf i need to get it welded up even tho i had child restrainers in that it had in there before to pass.

man i think i had the same cranky old arse hole aye....he IS NOT NICE AT ALL....haha kelmscott...he looked like he had skin disease aye cranky old mofo....

he got me for windscreen, and he couldn't see my engine number and the back lights aye and suspension....how homo!

Chi

he said it was cracked gotta get it repaired but how do i adjust my tiens to "GIVE" enough ? like its real stiff atm aye :mellow:

i fixed up the lights...and also how do i clean up that place that shows the engine number? like its on the side of the engine and stuff?

Cheers

Chi

mmm im currently booked into Peddars aye atm...mmm degrease the engine aye mmm i danno how and danno where to start :D....yea mate told me to give wilkonson a call so i guess i will :mellow:

but yea windscreen is easy but danno bout my Teins

sorry Flash89 for taking over your post ! i don't wanna starta new post hehe

Chi

i dont know what the hell to do with my parcell shelf. is anyone there to let me borrow a front bumper i got told that is wasnt secured aswell. i am really tight on cash. my car past the pits before when i had the headlights and the child restrainers. i hate that old guy. when he was jacking up my car it was hacking into my side skirt now my side skirt is all loose.