SAU Community

Saturday 29/06/02 (this weekend)

NismoGirl

Anyone interested in a cruise down Broadwater Car Park?

My other half is on call so I'll be going by myself with the new stereo installed :D

Is there still the option to meet at Nizmans house??

Maybe brissie people can meet someone central and crusie down to Nizmans house then do what ever??

I know I'll be going down no matter what!

If there's enough interest.. we'll make definite decisions

Originally posted by peteSmith

hmm. why is my post at the top..  

um, we need more ppl!!

I was trying to say that the other day but it wouldn't let me post.

YES

MORE PEOPLE!!

Marko??

Fenn and Hilly (my two cruise buddies) are heading down south this weekend for a wedding.. So they wont be there.

Guest Boxhead

michael, its best if we all meet at nizmans place.. that way we can cruise over to bwcp together, it looks way better to have sorta a crew go in together, and also that way we wont have to worry about meeting and moving cars so there all parked together....

nismo girl: my mobile phone number is 0413115376you can sms or call it.. whatever..

Originally posted by Rasi

May be interested. Just have to run things past the wife. Where is Broadwater Carpark and what time do you usually go etc.

*NismoGirl drops dead

YOU DONT KNOW WHERE BROADWATER CAR PARK IS?!@>@!@

if you go down the M1.. get off the highway at smith street and follow that down till you can't go no further at a set of lights.. Turn right then on your left around 800meters up the road is the carpark. Just follow all the "hoons"

Guest Boxhead

yes i am... coz i need someone to amuse me via me abusing them when you call me and i have no idea who it is...

Well the unforgivable has happened. Yes andrew is on call this weekend and YES he did just get a call out which means the stereo wont be going in >:

I asked if I could go somewhere and get it put in but he wont let me ;)

Damn males and them wanting to do stuff bythemselves.

if its just a head unit install it should only take 15-30mins. There is a wiring diagram for the factory nissan stereo somewhere on sdu or sau, so u dont even need to test wires, just connect to the loom for your head unit according to the manual.

anyway, who do we actually have going 2nite. I am not going if no one else gos.

so we have:

me

boxcar racer

nismo girl??

nizman? - can we meet at your place?

wld33 - u meeting up with us beforehand?

rasi/birty????

I'm going

And i'm coming down with Japtaxi.. we are leaving here at 8:30 soo be down there around 9:30ish at the latest??

Didn't Birty say he was doing some simulator game thing todya.. so he probably wont answer this ;)

Just gimme the address and directions to Nizmans house and I'll try and find it.

If not gimme phone numbers and I'll ring telling you I'm lost :)

Guest Boxhead

yes you have my number ;)

hahaha but if you get lost.. i have no idea about it, seeing as me and pete smith only been there once.. but if you call me and i am there, i will pass my phone onto him so he can guide you...

anyway, we wanna leave nizmans place by about 9:00 but yeah, i guess we will wait a little bit( 30mins max) for anyone who says they will definatly meet there...

cya tonight.. by the way my side skirts are finally on.. now to clean the car( went rally style on dirt road the other day hahaha)