SAU Community

2002 Lancer Coupe Very Cheap

2002 lancer gli coupe

lowered

bodykit

complete 3" exhaust with a 5" canon on the back (very loud)

40% darker than legal tint

clear tail lights

clear indicators

new 17" vault krystal chrome rims

blue neon in the boot

95,000 k's

the bonnet has been painted black (pics were taken during colour change)

this car seriously picks up

these cars start at about $12500 for a 2002 complete stocker, i need to get rid of this car fast so will take any cash offer around $11,000.

car is located on nsw mid north coast.

post-28992-1147693155.jpg

post-28992-1147693209.jpg

post-28992-1147693255.jpg

post-28992-1147693323.jpg

post-28992-1147693430.jpg

Edited by ce202

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

japwpn, sorry it was just a temporary car, my commy was impunded for 3 months.

you have to admit the 300 is ugly. when i drive the lancer i feel ashamed everytime i pull up next to a 5.7lt gen iii at the lights. but the girls love it so it hasnt been so bad and i did rip a 5lt vn commy in it once.

black, its a registered driveable car. wont seperate sorry

when i drive the lancer i feel ashamed everytime i pull up next to a 5.7lt gen iii at the lights

Yeh i know the feeling mate. It's like "f*ck i hope no-one sees me stopped next to this shitbox!" :rofl::D Just kidding..

My friend is looking for her first car and she likes lancers but she's not looking to spend that much unfortunately. Good luck with the sale anyway.

Edited by cogs

Guest IH8VEE8S

300ZX? ugly? :D

i'm sorry mate but no lancer or commo ever made comes even close to being as good looking as a 300ZX.

timeless shape mate.

anyway, dood luck with the sale

Edited by IH8VEE8S

You know its illegal to have sex with the girls who are in the age bracket impressed by lancers.

You didn't beat an commodore that had all cylinders firing and was trying.

A lancer such as yours is very slow and sloppy to drive. Its looks like a 13 year old has decorated it and I don't think you'll have much luck selling it on a forum where most people understand what a quality car is.

psybic, the only thing ive changed on the car is the bonnet and it gets looks everywhere from girls in the legal age bracket :woot:

i was pretty suprised when i drove it. i always thought all asian cars were junk. but its like driving a mini or a go kart. not bad for a girly azn car