SAU Community

Recommend Anyone To Service Fuel Injectors?

R33fourdoor

Hi Folks,

I have a set of standard RB25DET Fuel Injectors that need to be cleaned and serviced before being put swapped over. Has anyone had this done locally? If you've had a good experience, please let me know who I should be speaking to (location not important).

Thanks guys.

The blokes down at Mildrens Race Engineering are top blokes, do a good job and print out a nice little report showing you the before/after flow rates and also mark each injector that corresponds.

http://www.mildrens.com.au/

Here was my report.

post-382-1147792014.jpg

The price listed didn't include GST.

Thats on the rest of the bill/report.

Brilliant response mate, thank you muchly.

Was that price a special deal? On their website they quote $25.00 each for 6 injectors, looks like you got them for $20.00 each (incl.GST).

A short while ago, a mate also recommended Petro-Ject and Bells Automotive.

MRE is probably in a more convenient location for me, so I'll give them a buzz.

Thanks again,

Mike

Yes origionally the price was $25 each, I got there and he said.. bah.. make it $20 each. $120 will do.

Maybe because the injectors were almost perfect before the clean.. I don't know. :D

I also looked at petroject but they really didn't appear to want the job, where as MRE instantly gave me the low down stating they do this that engrave the injectors with corresponding numbers to the flow sheet etc.. very informative.