SAU Community

Do You Have Many Problems With Your Car?

eyy guys my r33 skyline has done 156,000 km which is alot for a skyline of its year. just woundering if it is likley to give me problems later on because its a turboed car? i heard it is more likley to have problems because it is turboed? have you had many problems with your car and do they cost more to repair because they are imports and turboed?

Post Away

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man these posts are getting old. Grow up kid. If you really do own a skyline you would know how much car shit costs, you have to spend money on them from the day you buy them, you would know that.

Go to bed.

yes. and its getting hellz annoying finding 3 new threads a week with the same backwards bullshit.

if you really DO own a skyline you will know they cost you freakin money, and a fair bit of it. not neccessarily just coz of shit that goes wrong with it. but other things as well, i.e modifying.

STFU your probably some rich c**t whos mum pays for all their sh*t anyway! if you dont wanna fkn answer my qstn then dont fkn reply. i havent got time for your crap you gay c**t

Nah man i actually paid for it all myself, every cent thats been spent on the car has been what ive earned. Sorry to prove your theory wrong buddy.

Wow kids these days, where did you learn those words? Touche Touche. :)

despite magpie's outburst, im gonna have to agree with Mr. Italy - skyline owners know how much it costs to run and maintain their cars. And it aint cheap....maybe if your worried about the costs - stick to integras

Edited by emsta2003

if you've got one and have had it for more than 2 months you will know.

if you "just got it" how'd you have the head and shit replaced 2 months ago?

im not here to start a flame war. thats what the wasteland is for. just think before you post bullshit all over the legit sections of the forums.

kthnx

no ive had it for about a year i bought it off my cousin! i kinda considered that just getting it coz ive only had it for about a year. Its just ive had alot of shit go wrong with it and as youd probably know im only 18 and dont have the money to be spending heaps and heaps and heaps on cars. i love my skyline to death but thought mabey an integra would be a good option for now being non turboed and good on petrol till i get a good job. all i wanted to know is that is it going to keep giving me problems being a turboed car thats all coz i heard they do?

no. and if you have had it for a year you should definitely know the costs by now.... lol

im 19, had mine for a year. and i know all the costs involved already. i knew them well before buying it to. so if you cant handle the costs involved, get a different car.

In answer to the thread's question... The problem with my car is it's an auto :)

Magpies03 = I don't think anyone on the forum here gives a Sh#t whether you own a skyline or any car, The guys here are not stupid & they've caught on that you've been less than honest in your previous posts, who are you trying to impress? If you have a skyline that's great, so do I, big Whoop. If you don't then why waste your time & everyone elses making up bullsh*t?

well arnt your a tank poombah speaking on behalf of everyone on SAU. if noone cars then why does everyone keep talking in my posts. instead of sitting there like a fat shit why dont you start a constructive post of your own. mabey you should stick with the civic. it obviously suits your personality more. also my topics are no different to anyone elses. WTF IS YOU PROBLEM?

one last simple answer to that post.

no your posts are not constructive

no they are not origional, they have been asked and covered 50 thousand times

and his problem is the same as most other peoples. stop starting bullshit threads that A) have been covered a heap of times, B) if you really did own said car you'd know the f**kin answer, especially if you have had the car for a year, and C) quit making said bullshit threads in the legit sections.