SAU Community

Stock Rims

NismoGirl

Hi Guys

I've got andrew around to letting me go in the Skidpan day if i can get some stock rims and tyres to put on the back..

He doesn't wanna waste the good tyres.

Anyone know where I can get some stock rims and tyres from and how much they cost??

Anyone got any sitting around that I could *borrow* ;)

Guest Boxhead

just say yes andrew, i am borrowing some and they will put them on for me when i get there... and then just dont.. and say you did...

bah if tyre wear is that much concerned.. just put ur spare spacesaver and borrow my spare spacesaver to go on the back ... shiteloads of traction there ;)

Guest Boxhead

hahahah could be very funny, i have a space saver.. we could all combine em, and see how the cars look, hahaha or better yet, put 4 on a car.. hahaha, as the wogs down in sydney would say : ' it would look full sick bro"

Guest Boxhead

well god dammit,m your right, but you have another 4 stud one.. hehehe.. if i was going, then i would be happy to have 4 space savers on my car, just for show haha...

Guest Boxhead

no funds are way toooo low, i mean i can do the same stuff in the local industrial zones.. and it doesnt cost me entry... plus.. i have no money, coz i spend it on fuel, and im seeing bodyjar this week.. oh bodyjar, aussie punk rock at its best!!!

Guest Boxhead

aww there there squizz, no need to cry... but i dunno.. it must be a hard decision for yourself.... to buy your car new skirts, or yourself a new skirt hehehe

jks.. i mean no offense, just some harmless fun

Guest Boxhead

hahahah fair enough, no i cant come, i cant afford it, now more then ever due to unforseen circumstances, if i told you, you would laugh at me.. and then think im an idiot forever.. so basically i aint telling you... hahaha have fun for me tho...