SAU Community

How To Set Safc Back 2 Normal?

Hi, just wonder how do i set back the SAFC to normal setting? Because i don't want this SAFC no more, but i don't want to waste the money to let someone help me to uninstall it. Now i just want my car become standard.

Is anyone knows what's the normal or factory setting for SAFC?

cheers

steve

Hi, just wonder how do i set back the SAFC to normal setting? Because i don't want this SAFC no more, but i don't want to waste the money to let someone help me to uninstall it. Now i just want my car become standard.

Is anyone knows what's the normal or factory setting for SAFC?

cheers

steve

I assume you are putting you car back to stock. Theres this "initialize" mode which you can select, choose that and it should all go back to factory setting. But if dont want your SAFC anymore, just get someone to take it off, easy, dont have to reset your SAFC.

I assume you are putting you car back to stock. Theres this "initialize" mode which you can select, choose that and it should all go back to factory setting. But if dont want your SAFC anymore, just get someone to take it off, easy, dont have to reset your SAFC.

Thanks man, but where i could find the initialize mode? is it under the setting mode?

p.s. my SAFC is the bule screen one, i think is the older model than SAFC II.

cheers

steve

Why do you want to take it off? Its not far from being stock even with it there...

Its saving you money by running at the appropriate AFR. You should be using less fuel by having it there.

can the unit be unpluged from the wiring harness? if it can, just do that.

The wire is hidden in somewhere ay. The reason i want to take it of is i found it's useless and i heard many people said it will down grade the car performance ay.

I just wondering what's the factory setting like? Because when i bought the car it already came with the SAFC.

i had a safc2, It added about 30kw.. it also fixed my fuel economy issues...

Maybe if your car isnt running well or something slap it on a dyno and get someone to check the safc is doing its thing properly.

If you reset it back to factory.. the safc wont be doing anything so your car will be the same as if you didnt have it installed..