SAU Community

Autoteknica - Adelaide

4door_Sleeper

i thought the skidpan demo was pretty good, denzo smoked it up big time! the drifting done within that small area was also quite impressive!

on a bad note, i was not impressed with the over the top police presence on sunday. for only a small car show they had to set up a defect station right at the entrance, also police cars & bikes patroling the car park looking for anything that looked modified.

i thought the skidpan demo was pretty good, denzo smoked it up big time! the drifting done within that small area was also quite impressive!

on a bad note, i was not impressed with the over the top police presence on sunday. for only a small car show they had to set up a defect station right at the entrance, also police cars & bikes patroling the car park looking for anything that looked modified.

that was a joke, we follwed that 400rwkw cosmo in and he pulled in then pulled out and got chased by the cops. then they moved the cops cars to behind the hedge so people wouldn't see them as they pulled in and proceeded to setup a defect station.

Then they wonder why we only go out driving on weekends up in the hills at night!

Apart from that it wasn't too bad!

yep the cops were going nuts i drove past in my ford corsair and saw a family get pulled over as they had a broken taillight... at least they werent just targeting modified cars. still i dont think they exercise enough common sense in some cases when trying to defect people