SAU Community

Stolen: Laptops

Jengi

Guys,

I know this isn't related to our cars at the minute, but we had a break-in within the past 4 days at our place in Nollamara and it seems that the intruders have made off with 2 of my laptops, DVD's, cash etc etc. A quick description of each is as follows:

Toshiba Satellite M30 - Silver chassis with black keyboard, 15.4" screen, DVDRW, 802.11 onboard, power supply included

IBM Thinkpad (Corporate Registered) - T40, Black with a red trackpoint central to the keyboard, power supply included and black IBM bag

If any of you live around this area, knows of, or might have been offered these - please let me know as they are required for work and can't really be replaced. As such I'm happy to pay a reward if these are magically discovered intact.

Cheers

The only thing I've seen recently regarding laptops is..

·20|13:10:57· ¨sdfas¨ must go now 1 dell xps m1710 laptop, 1 dell xps 600 desktop. these units are on ebay, these are brand new and perfect for gaming. message me if interested on aim at itscrazymikeeh or msn at [email protected]

Couldn't tell you where the guys is from or anything. He was just spamming IRC. Probably not related.

That's fantastic guys, I really appreciate the response here. As the laptops stand the thieves won't be able to circumvent the BIOS and encryption so they'll be seeking some assistance with this I believe. I am hoping this is where they'll surface.