SAU Community

Silver R34 4 Door Stolen from Docklands

JDMmelb

Hey everyone, unfortunately I have to share the news my 34 sedan has been stolen from my apartment parking garage in Docklands. Feeling super anxious and unsafe now after this has happened.

Police report and insurance are all done but obviously getting that car back is what i want most. It was last spotted driving around Seaford the past week. Was spotted parked in Woolworths Seaford as well as driving up and down Railway Parade and Hartnett Drive.

Plates are TKYO. Silver (KV2) R34 Sedan).

If anyone spots it please call 000 (This was requested by Frankston police after I informed them the car is being driven around their area) so HWP can dispatch to the location.

https://www.facebook.com/jdmmelb/posts/pfbid0rNqgus3eYeX2xMvbtosb5MYzKJERQtjHvLHL51yCwYeowqrr2XHgJ33xCDVLRo4Nl

Thanks everyone....

393137256_3592136521066124_1046428358367449165_n (1).jpg

394407136_3595356594077450_6272658053025481256_n.jpg

394683100_3595356620744114_83847482970071078_n.jpg

393681163_3595356644077445_1041275086362203824_n.jpg

Edited by JDMmelb
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, GTSBoy said:

Hrm. If you hadn't said it was being driven around I would have said it would be in parts by now.

Hopefully the dipshits are not very bright dipshits and keep driving it around.

Yeah I'm so confused. I had so many people saying its probably in parts or sent overseas. But then I got messages that people saw it being driven and now I'm so confused how it hasn't been caught yet. If anything it feels more horrible knowing someone is out there driving it.

Man, that sucks. I hope you get it back. You must feel violated having this happen at home.

What was the situation? Was it an open car park or in a cage? Any security on the car? Immobiliser, GPS tracker or so?

Apartment living can be a bit f**ked like that. A colleague of mine had his bikes stolen. Camera footage showed people coming in with a van at 2am or so in the morning. Not wasting any time. Going through with a bolt cutter opening cages and taking whatever is easy to grab. Apparently covering the cage to hide the contents would have been enough to make these guys skip it.

I presume with a car it's a bit more targeted though unfortunately.

On 10/26/2023 at 10:25 AM, soviet_merlin said:

Man, that sucks. I hope you get it back. You must feel violated having this happen at home.

What was the situation? Was it an open car park or in a cage? Any security on the car? Immobiliser, GPS tracker or so?

Apartment living can be a bit f**ked like that. A colleague of mine had his bikes stolen. Camera footage showed people coming in with a van at 2am or so in the morning. Not wasting any time. Going through with a bolt cutter opening cages and taking whatever is easy to grab. Apparently covering the cage to hide the contents would have been enough to make these guys skip it.

I presume with a car it's a bit more targeted though unfortunately.

All the security on the car has been disabled by them which makes it more difficult. Car was parked in a "secure" shared car park under the apartment building.

This is my first ever stint at apartment living and its fair to say that I am currently looking to get out of the city and get back to somewhere with a garage and is safer in general.

Additional update, the car has now been seen again driving around Nepean Highway and Station Street in Seaford on Wednesday/Tuesday between 2pm and 3pm. Someone is literally driving the car like it's theirs. I wish I could go down and look for the car myself but now I have no car which makes that difficult..