SAU Community

Gtr R32 Hicas Light Flashing Please Help

Hi I just r32 gtr while I driving sometime hicas light flashing and steering wheel heavy when light flashing look like no power steering.My car has momo steering wheel anything to do with that or something relate to this problem such as wheel aligntment or something else.Please help .thanks a lot

Which boss kit did you use for the Momo wheel? There are two available for R32 - one for early models and one for late models. THe HICAS lugs line up differently and will cause HICAS errors if you use the incorrect boss.

Which boss kit did you use for the Momo wheel? There are two available for R32 - one for early models and one for late models. THe HICAS lugs line up differently and will cause HICAS errors if you use the incorrect boss.

I don't know .The momo come with the car but I wil check that thanks

Bob I'm pretty sure the two kits are p/n ON-110 and ON-115.

The early R32s have HICAS lugs at 2 and 8 o clock, and the late model (series 2 with textured ashtray + surround) have the HICAS lugs at 12 and 6 o clock.

Hope it helps.

Bob I'm pretty sure the two kits are p/n ON-110 and ON-115.

The early R32s have HICAS lugs at 2 and 8 o clock, and the late model (series 2 with textured ashtray + surround) have the HICAS lugs at 12 and 6 o clock.

Hope it helps.

MY one is 1989 it should be early one and it should be p/n 110 it that right thanks

Hi mate. Yes, it'll be the early one with the lugs at 2/8 (ish). I'm pretty sure it is the ON-110. If you ring Autobarn and ask for a p/n on the Momo boss kit to suit Skyline "with SuperHICAS" (that's what is written on the box and in the lookup book). Whatever p/n they tell you is the one for the LATE MODEL R32.

Please let me know if I can clarify further, it's easier to talk about it over the phone. If you pull the wheel off you should be able to find a p/n somewhere...?

Hi mate. Yes, it'll be the early one with the lugs at 2/8 (ish). I'm pretty sure it is the ON-110. If you ring Autobarn and ask for a p/n on the Momo boss kit to suit Skyline "with SuperHICAS" (that's what is written on the box and in the lookup book). Whatever p/n they tell you is the one for the LATE MODEL R32.

Please let me know if I can clarify further, it's easier to talk about it over the phone. If you pull the wheel off you should be able to find a p/n somewhere...?

THank mate I will try ring them tomorrow