SAU Community

R34 GT-T turbo questions

No probs :D

Bear in mind the search function defaults to looking for posts in the last 30 days. You generally may need to search more posts than that (e.g. the last six months). Also read the "Advanced Usage Help" in the search page for some guidance.

For your query I looked for:

+r34 +turbo +ceramic

and searched within the last 90 days.

Vijay

No probs :wub:

Bear in mind the search function defaults to looking for posts in the last 30 days. You generally may need to search more posts than that (e.g. the last six months). Also read the "Advanced Usage Help" in the search page for some guidance.

For your query I looked for:

+r34 +turbo +ceramic

and searched within the last 90 days.

Vijay

just did a bit more reading and am a little confused, there are 3 series of the R34, Series 1 has a ceramic inner, S2 has a twin ceramic/steel? and s3 has a garrett. Now my questions lie in the engines,are the ones with the Red lettering on the engine Series 1? and do all the turbos produce the same sound/power? i drove a 99 R34 which had the red lettering on the engine and was satified with the car as a whole,it had a Nismo kit and had the nice dials of the S2 without the two tone steering wheel??. Any help dudes would be appreciated :D

Edited by Kaneda

Thanks for the link :D , but thats the one i read briefly and got confused due to the different Series models of the R34. Clicking on one of the links gives 3 diffrent turbo's used in the R34 throughout there span, my questions originally were based upon sound/power created by each turbo. :P