SAU Community

Distribution Of Fast Software...

Hey all,

Is anyone able to tell me where I could download this program? If no-where is available (FTP etc) then if it can be sent to me on DVD then I may be able to host it (upload speed would be nothing spectacular, probably limited to around 20k/s between all hosts).

I would love to get my hands on a copy and if am able to help others to, then I'm sure they'd appreciate it also.

Am I correct in assuming there are no legal issues with distributing this software?

Cheers

I have a copy of the FAST software on disc, however it doesnt have any skyline, cefiro, stagea or anything else interesting other than the R33 GTR and UK stuff.

I missed the last time the torrent went up to get the skyline library! :D

Either way i wouldn't mind a copy!!!!!

PLEASE :D

I'm currently downloading it from the JDM site, you must sign up and make 20 posts on their forum to download...

I guess a few people could share the same account... just an idea

Hmm... I tried to seed it via bittorrent, but had no luck. I can host it, but I only have 1gb of transfer per month at the moment.

We really need to get it seeded as a torrent... that would be the most efficient way.

Ah.. And I literally just got mine hosted as a torrent!

Well, PM me if the links stop working or something... I have it hosted (much more slowly)

Actually, I have:

er

gl

gr

ontop of the rest, which those links don't seem to have. They're not needed for R31, 32, 33, 34's though

Actually, I have:

er

gl

gr

ontop of the rest, which those links don't seem to have. They're not needed for R31, 32, 33, 34's though

Isn't only A1 A2 A3 B1 B2 all that's needed for the skylines and other japanese nissans? EL1 etc is euro and american stuff isn't it?