SAU Community

JJR Silicon Radiator Hose Kits - $110 Delivered

Just Jap is proud to offer Skylines Australia forum members more great offers, this time on our new range of Silicon radiator hose kits to suit Nissan Skyline GTS-T & GTR

JJR silicon radiator hoses kits are designed to replace your factory OEM radiator hoses that are prone to perish and wear out/split, and each hose features a super durable 4-ply construction, ensuring maxium long lasting strength.

These hoses come in a pair, with each pack including an upper and lower radiator hose.

Suitable for use with Nissan OEM radiators as well as our Alloy Cooling-Pro upgrade radiators.

At Just Jap, we pride ourselves on providing the very best service and very best prices to our customers.

We have these radiator hose kits in stock now, ready for immediate pickup & dispatch, so unlike other deals floating around the net, there is:

1. No deposit required

2. No minimum order

3. No waiting

4. Easy online payment options

5. No surprises

Deal with an established and trusted company! - Not a backyard trader

JJR SILICON RADIATOR HOSE KIT - SKYLINE R32 GTS-T

(UPPER & LOWER HOSE INCLUDED)

jjradhosekithcr32.jpg

JJR SILICON RADIATOR HOSE KIT - SKYLINE R32 GTR

jjradhosekitbnr32.jpg

JJR SILICON RADIATOR HOSE KIT - SKYLINE R33 GTS-T

jjradhosekitecr33.jpg

JJR SILICON RADIATOR HOSE KIT - SKYLINE R33 GTR

jjradhosekitbcnr33.jpg

Purchase your JJR Silicon Radiator Hose kit now for just $110 Delivered! (RRP $149)

So how can I place my order?

The answer is simple!

Visit http://www.justjap.com/forumradhosespecial.htm and purchase your Silicon radiator hose kit online quickly and easily via paypal or credit card, or drop by our Kirrawee factory and pickup your set over the counter.

Please contact our sales team if you have any questions, or reply here.

Dont forget to check out our huge range of new and used performance parts and import vehicles via our website at www.justjap.com

Hey Steve,

Is it possible just to buy the R33 GTst upper only?

Cheers

David

Hi David, unfortuantely not.

We recommend changing both your upper and lower hose at the same time, and our RRP on these hose kits is $149 so at $110 delivered it makes sense to do both.

Cheers,

Steve

• 2 months later...

Thanks for all the orders guys, we have just received another massive shipment of R32 & R33 hose kits.

Dont wait for your factory radiator hoses to split and risk coolant loss! Purchase your set now and safeguard your engine against overheating.

Cheers,

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey guys, thanks for the replies! (We are noobs so sorry if some of this seems obvious or is completely wrong) @joshuaho96 I did go looking for the FPCM (after googling) but it's an old drift car so I think that has been bypassed already, the fuel pump is wired directly to the battery. @MBS206 OK I'll double check vacuum lines. I'm just looking at the FPR gauge, shows around 40PSI while priming and idle, until instant drop to 0, not even a slow drop, like instant.  
    • Space X Falcon Heavy is ready for lift off 
    • @Butters I can't tell you why but the bigger HKS step 2 cams improved low and mid end immensely. Turbos started spooling about 1k RPM less than before and the idle/vacuum was rock solid, it was an absolute thrill to drive, 3rd gear pulls hit 180kmh where previously only managed 160. Conversely, the milder poncoms in there now have a funky idle making it harder to get off the line, drives poorly in lower revs, laggy and makes less power/torque throughout. Feels better after I swapped the EBC but unless I put it on the Dyno again, I can't say how much better.
    • Hi Sydney kid   do you still selling spring and blistein shocks for Nissan 260rs? Air any suspension upgrades? Please advice     yudy
    • Cams are not needed at this power level, they will create lag. The cam gears are a good idea though.