SAU Community

Where to get car Dynoed?

Set boost, tuning, kw readings, getting the best out the mod's, and someone who can tune 'Unichip' and look after a car without damaging it (previous place, had bad experience don't want to mention on the forum, don't know if I can trust that place again).

So I'm pretty much looking for a different place to get my car tuned.

I get my car serviced at Skyline Performance. Joe is the guy who owns the place.

So far so good. He's done a few things for me at no charge like fixing my front bar (it had droped on one side and he made new brackets). All in all no complaints. He was by far the cheapest place I found to get my cam belt changed as well.

I haven't had any mods done there yet but his garage is always full of some pretty nice Skylines (and a couple of GTi-Rs & 200SXs etc.).

CanberraR33: That's great news, I'll be getting work done to the car this Wed. Dump pipe, front pipe, flex pipe and a few other things. My current front pipe and flex pipe are battered and beaten.

Originally posted by SilverSlyder

Set boost, tuning, kw readings, getting the best out the mod's, and someone who can tune 'Unichip' and look after a car without damaging it (previous place, had bad experience don't want to mention on the forum, don't know if I can trust that place again).

So I'm pretty much looking for a different place to get my car tuned.

Depending on when you go I might be keen to do the same.

I haven't had mine looked over since I had it (2 years ago !!), and I wouldn't mind getting the timing, boost etc tuned/looked at, and look for boost leaks.

Damn - we could even make it a dyno day maybe :D

SilverSlyder - I'll drop you a PM about the previous place you've been to.

Cheers

J

CanberraR33: I'm getting it done at Skyline Performance.

Do all you guys have Unichips too? Shame Autotech doesn't have a 4wd dyno, they had to road tune my car last year. Don't really like the idea of someone else driving my car on 1.4 bar around highways.