SAU Community

Red Nose Day Cruise! Sunday 16th July, 2006

S!K 31

Hey all I was on boostcruising earlier and found a cruise happening.

Meet 1: Aspley Hypermarket (opposite McDonalds) - 10:30am meet - depart 11:00am sharp

Meet 2: Milton McDonalds (Black St, Milton) - 11:00am meet - depart 11:20am sharp

Meet 3: Springwood Crazy Clarks (just past McDonalds) - 11:40am meet - depart 12:00pm sharp

Meet 4: Yatala BP - departing 12:30pm sharp

Destination: Geissmann Street Park, North Tamborine (about 1pm) for lunch

Group Leaders:

Milton - Eisbaer/herroyou (Mazda 3)

Springwood - Kevin (RAV4)

Also looking for Aspley, Yatala, Gold Coast/Sunshine Coast leaders if anyone's interested.

Sausage sizzle and soft drink will be available for small cost ($1.50 for sausage and bread, $1 for can of drink)

Car Red Noses will be $10 each. Other Red Nose Day merchandise will also be for sale - cash donations are welcome. All proceeds go to SIDS & Kids QLD.

What to Bring:

· UHF radio (we will be using channel 16)

· Generosity - we will be taking donations for SIDS & Kids QLD (you can also buy a red nose for your car)

· Deckchairs/other fold out chairs (there is some seating there, but not a huge amount)

· Footballs, cricket stuff etc (there is a footy field next to the bbq area, so maybe we could get a game of something going!)

· A fun and friendly attitude (remember, it's all about meeting new people and helping with a good cause. And please don't be stupid on the roads, if you want to do that go elsewhere)

MORE CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=137694

Alot of cars were there unfortunitly there was only 5 Skylines ><

The 5 were qaulity mate, good to meet you and ur mate thanks for ur jacket shit it was cold up there, it was a good day.

Your car sits nice on the road, that road was shit on the way back im still pickin the stones out of my teeth.

I nearly ran up the arse of that rav4 when i overtook that truck heaps of loose stones.

Catch up with you.

Hey all I was on boostcruising earlier and found a cruise happening.

Meet 1: Aspley Hypermarket (opposite McDonalds) - 10:30am meet - depart 11:00am sharp

Meet 2: Milton McDonalds (Black St, Milton) - 11:00am meet - depart 11:20am sharp

Meet 3: Springwood Crazy Clarks (just past McDonalds) - 11:40am meet - depart 12:00pm sharp

Meet 4: Yatala BP - departing 12:30pm sharp

Destination: Geissmann Street Park, North Tamborine (about 1pm) for lunch

Group Leaders:

Milton - Eisbaer/herroyou (Mazda 3)

Springwood - Kevin (RAV4)

Also looking for Aspley, Yatala, Gold Coast/Sunshine Coast leaders if anyone's interested.

Sausage sizzle and soft drink will be available for small cost ($1.50 for sausage and bread, $1 for can of drink)

Car Red Noses will be $10 each. Other Red Nose Day merchandise will also be for sale - cash donations are welcome. All proceeds go to SIDS & Kids QLD.

What to Bring:

· UHF radio (we will be using channel 16)

· Generosity - we will be taking donations for SIDS & Kids QLD (you can also buy a red nose for your car)

· Deckchairs/other fold out chairs (there is some seating there, but not a huge amount)

· Footballs, cricket stuff etc (there is a footy field next to the bbq area, so maybe we could get a game of something going!)

· A fun and friendly attitude (remember, it's all about meeting new people and helping with a good cause. And please don't be stupid on the roads, if you want to do that go elsewhere)

MORE CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=137694

Ahr 31, nice 31 looks good sounds nice.

Yeah true they were nice cars and we did meet some nice people.

There were still bevens there and yeah my car handles nice. We rolled off the clock at 180 when we were on the drive following that chick in the purple supra lol

Was a grate day and yeah it was nice to meet you and some of the others also.

My car is back up in the air today though. This morning I took the front 4w steering out to find that noise I was talking about the other day. Think it was because of low fluid after all that hassle lol

Well I really look forward to seeing you and some of the others at the next event.