SAU Community

Auto-Electrics and Accessory Installs And stuff for Sale

NOTICE FROM SQUIZZ: I have condensed all Doc's threads to this one...

1) Current Model Blue Screen APEXI Rev Speed Meter with optional G-Sensor. For the huge list of specs that this unit can do check out www.apexi-usa.com

I have also printed and bound the complete english manual, and installation instructions.

2) Blitz SSBC - Street Spec Boost Controller. This is an electronic boost controller with dual high low in cabin variable dials and high low switch.

3) I'm selling the turbo of my RB20DET. The turbo is in good condition with no play in the shaft.

4) My mechanic has told me my big end bearings are gone. There is a slight rattle in the motor, but it still make excellent power. If anyone is interested in any parts of my motor I believe the head is still in excellent condition, and so is the bottom end apart from the bearings.

The motor is still in the car if you'd like to hear it running?

5) Due to pressing financial needs to get my car repaired I am offering excellent rates on all types of auto-electrics, and accesory installations.

Please e-mail or call me if you would like an estimate or some work done.

PLEASE HELP I NEED RED R32 BACK ON THE ROAD.

[email protected]

or

0411 878 961

Sam

Guest Da_Man

Well maybe you should say that you wont $400 -$450 rather then waste peoples time. You say that new they are 400 + 100 and you wont $400 anyway what’s the point good luck selling it.

I can't stand time wasters.