SAU Community

Trust 52mm Single A-pillar Gauge Pods - In Stock Now

Just Jap now stocks a wide range of products from Trust/Greddy and we are pleased to bring you more great deals, this time on Trust's 52mm Single A-Pillar Gauge Pods

Designed to be a universal fit for popular Japanese imports, these pods will suit 52mm gauges and fasten neatly onto your A-Pillar.

Each gauge holder includes the clips/plugs and associated items required for fitting

Just Jap will not be beaten on price and we pride ourselves on providing the very best service and very best prices to our customers.

We have these in stock now, ready for immediate pickup & dispatch, so unlike other deals floating around the net, there is:

1. No deposit required

2. No minimum order

3. No waiting

4. Easy online payment options

5. No surprises

Deal with an established and trusted company! - Not a backyard trader

TRUST 52MM SINGLE GAUGE POD

greddypodsingle.jpg

PURCHASE YOUR TRUST GAUGE POD NOW FOR JUST $99

So how can I place my order?

The answer is simple!

Visit http://www.justjap.com/parts_ngauges.htm and purchase your gauge holder online quickly and easily via paypal or credit card, or drop by our Kirrawee factory and pickup your set over the counter.

Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions, or reply here.

Dont forget to check out our huge range of new and used performance parts and import vehicles via our website at www.justjap.com

Can you get these in a dual gauge setup; and more importantly do you have anything that will fit the R34GTT?

Hi Stan, refer to the thread below this one. We have the Trust dual 60mm pods in stock for S13 and R33 GTS-T. The R33 *may* fit, though we would need to confirm this.

In the meantime I will look into availability of of Japan for a dual pillar holder specificly designed for ER34.

Regards,

Steve