SAU Community

Nokia 7610 - $200 Ono

Manwh0re

Nokia 7610 - $200 Quick Sale Please NEG

Good Condition, all conents in box.

Sydney only please.

nokia_7610-01.jpg

Key Features

Integrated megapixel (1152 x 864 pixels) camera with 4x digital zoom for quality prints

Integrated video recorder with audio function and 4x digital zoom for video clips up to 10 minutes long

RealOne Player

Standard and night camera modes and self-timer

Movie Director - Combine video clips, add music, or change styles

Created and downloaded digital content (images, sounds, videos) with Gallery storage

Welcome Demo for a quick start as well as a Help application that guides you through your phone's many features.

65,536 color-display, 176 x 208 pixels

Bluetooth wireless technology and USB connectivity

MMS, email, and Instant Messaging

Advanced XHTML browser

Personalized user interface themes

Nokia Xpress-on™ Style Packs

Full Specifications

Tri-band Operation

Tri-band coverage on up to five continents (GSM 900/1800/1900 or GSM 850/1800/1900)

Automatic switching between bands

Size

Weight: 118 g

Dimensions: 108.6 mm x 53 mm x 18.7 mm, 93.5 cc

Display and User Interface

Bright active matrix TFT color display

65,536 colors

176 x 208 pixel resolution

Graphical user interface with selectable themes

5-way navigation key

Symbian operating system 7.0s

Series 60 platform

Integrated Digital Megapixel Camera

Resolution 1152 x 864 pixels

4x digital zoom

Picture modes: Standard, night

Self timer

Displayed formats: JPEG, GIF87a/89a, EXIF, DCF, WBMP, BMP, MBM, PNG

Video Recorder

Resolution: 128 x 96 or 174 x 144 pixels (Sub QCIF or QCIF)

Time: Up to 10 minutes

4x digital zoom

Recorded formats (encoding): .3gp file format, H.263 video and AMR radio

RealOne Player

Download and play multimedia files (video + music)

Stream media files through any supported media portals

Played formats (decoding): .3gp and .mp4 file formats, MPEG-4 video, H.263 video and AMR audio, RealMedia (Real Video and Real Audio), MP3 and AAC

Memory Functions

8 MB internal dynamic memory for contacts, text messages, multimedia messages, ringing tones, images, video clips, calendar notes, to-do list, and applications

64 MB Reduced Size MultiMediaCard (MMC)

Messaging

Multimedia messaging: Combine image, video, text and voice clip and send as MMS to compatible phone or PC; use MMS to tell your story with a multi-slide presentation

Automatic resizing of your megapixel image to accommodate fit MMS. (max. 100 KB attachment size)

Email: Access email accounts whether work or personal; supports SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4 protocols

Text messaging: Supports concatenated SMS; picture messaging; SMS distribution list

Predictive text input: Support for all major languages in Europe and Asia-Pacific

Presence

Instant Messaging

Presence-enhanced contacts

Connectivity

Bluetooth wireless technology

USB with Pop-Port™

Local synchronization of contacts & calendar to compatible PC using PC Suite

Remote over-the-air synchronization with SyncML

Send and receive images, video clips, graphics and business cards

Browsing

Support for HTML, XHTML and WML

Full-screen mode

OMA mDRM - Forward lock for content protection

Wallet: Convenient online use and storage of your numbers and passwords

Data Transfer

Up to 40.3 kbps in GPRS networks

Call Management

Contacts: Advanced contacts database with support for multiple phone and email details per entry, also supports thumbnail picture and groups

Speed dialing

Logs: Keeps lists of your dialed, received, and missed calls

Automatic redial

Automatic answer (works with compatible headset or car kit only)

Supports Fixed Dialing Number, which allows calls only to predefined numbers

Conference call

Java™ Applications

Downloadable Java™ MIDP 2.0 applications

Voice Features

Voice dialing

Voice commands

Voice recorder

Integrated handsfree speaker

Digital Services

Symbian applications available from Nokia Software Market

Graphics, icons, animations, logos

Games: Possibility to download new games

Ringing tones: True Tones, polyphonic tones

Themes: Possibility to download new themes

Sales Package Contents

Nokia 7610 imaging phone

64 MB Reduced Size MultiMediaCard (MMC)

Adapter for MMC

Li-ion Battery Cell (BL-5C)

Travel Charger (ACP-12)

USB Connectivity cable (DKU-2)

Wrist strap

CD-ROM

User's Guide

Edited by Manwh0re

PM's replied.

Just a note to everyone that I've told in the PM's.

There condition is good, there are some small marks on the screen if it worries you just need to replace the case and the phone would just like new. It does include a 64mb RS-MMC card.

I've had offers of 200 which would cover courier to another state.

But would perfer pickup.