SAU Community

Intercooler 400x300x60

As subject says. Don't know where it was made because it came with the car. It came off my R33, but it's a bit too small to suit a Skyline. It would go a lot better on a 1.8 to 2.0L engine, maybe a Pulsar GTiR or 200SX? It has the inlet and outlet in the centre of the end tanks.

It comes with piping to suit a Skyline, but I don't recommend you fit it unless you're on a real budget. It's not very pretty both appearance-wise and flow-wise.

The cooler is currently sitting in the workshop of Hills Motorsport. I will go back there tomorrow and take some pics of it (didn't have my camera on me tonight).

Asking $350.

Edit: It's been sold!!! No more enquiries please :D

I didn't get back to the workshop today, I'm going back tomorrow morning to get 2 tyres and take pics of it.

But I completely forgot, I've got pics of it mounted in my car :D So here's the best one I have of it in my car, taken a few weeks ago.

Edit: My mistake, that pic wasn't taken a few weeks ago, it was October last year just after the respray, hence the missing badge which hadn't arrived from Japan yet. The lower side of the front bar is also in way too good condition for it to be that recent :(

Sorry guys it was sold by the guys at Hills before I got there this morning :P

In a way I am glad I didn't have to sell it to someone with a Skyline, it really is a bit small and I think you would have been disappointed. Especially with the piping if you were counting on re-using it. Save up the extra $150 or so and buy a second hand GTR intercooler, it'll be worth the extra money for sure.

As for the guys with smaller cars that enquired (180SX, Celica GT4), well, I'm just sorry :D

The intercooler is going in a turbo Gemini, and I think that it will suit that car perfectly.

• 4 weeks later...