SAU Community

Huge High Octane Cc Cruise Saturday Night 14th October @doncaster Autobarn, Huge Open Cruise

yoshimitsu9

Were back!!

Now the weather is starting to look alot better we thought we wuld hold another huge cruise.

This cruise will be the same as usual except we are expecting a new dvd magazine camera crew to be there with the camera's rolling of course ,this dvd magazine is mainly a import and japanese car dvd and focuses on the import and car cruise scene Australia wide ,they feature a 'hot spot ' scetion and this is what we hope to appear in.This is a good oppourtunity if you are a import or japanese car owner as if uyou are there you will most likely be filmed and hopefully make it onto there dvd in the hotspot section.So all you jap and import owners and enthusiasts come on down to Doncaster Autobarn on Saturday night the 14th of October for awsome night and a huge cruise biggrin.gif

HIGH OCTANE CRUISE CLUB

OFFICIAL OPEN CRUISE SATURDAY NIGHT

14TH OCTOBER.

WHEN:SATURDAY NIGHT THE 14TH OCTOBER

WHERE:DONCASTER AUTOBARN ,OPPOSITE WESTFIELD SHOPPINGTOWN ,DONCASTER

MELWAY REF:47 D1

TIME :830PM MEET UP ,DEPART AT 10PM

MAPS AVAILABLE FOR GOLD COIN DONATION.

PLEASE NOTE DISCLAIMER>High Ocatne CC and its staff except no resposibility for 'Hoon' like behaviour and will not tolerate it you cruise at your own risk.Please obey all oad rules and regulations and do not engage in any 'Hoon' like behaviour or you will suffer the consequences.

Thankyou High Ocatne cc staff biggrin.gif