Details Are as follows -:

# GXE pack

# Auto

# Power Steer

# Cold A/c

# Tow bar

# Factory Roof bars

# Blue Paint in fair condition

# 15" Ser 3 Ti Alloys With 4 good Tyres 80% (on car)

# 14" Steel wheels with Brand new Tyres & factory hub caps

no rego or road worthy, needs suspension & a battery for roadie as far as I know, Have not looked.

Over all drives good & condition is not too bad, need the car gone need money for other things...

$650 o.n.o.

Have a few other things for a sedan

R H R Series 3 Tail light $25 SOLD

Full Rear Garnish set $30 for the set or $15 for center $10 for each side (set under the tail lights & along under the boot lid off ser 3)

or take the lot for $680

Can arange delivery of the car at your cost depending on where u live (Trailer Hire & Fuel Cost)

Car With Ti Alloys

post-146-1158233902.jpg

Car With 14" Steel Wheels Fitted

post-146-1158233970.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Yeah, and how many of them are still lying around waiting to be used? I think we're in a new era of Skyline modification, where you can't rely on parts from other models being available any more.
    • Uncle Duncan, send me some photos of the creek/drain/culverts, when it's low or dry, and also when it floods if you have any Do you have an idea of how much water that part of the land and drainage would capture in a heavy fall Does the whole creek/drain overflow up stream as well as downstream, or are the culverts the bottleneck, or is the water building up past the culverts and stifling the flow, or does the whole road go under Are the culverts being blocked by dirt or vegetation during the event A land survey would be handy to see where the upstream water is captured and drains down stream I can roughly calculate the size of the drain and culverts required and speak to our surveyors and engineers at work to see what options there are When it comes to culverts and drainage it all comes down to some math to work out what is required  People often underestimate the size of a culvert/drain In saying this I won't be back at work for a week or so as I had my right shoulder rebuilt 12 days ago
    • Because an r33 speedo bolts straight in and doesn’t require butchering the wiring 
    • A speedo corrector module has to be the simplest thing. Why anyone would consider any alternative is beyond me. You could even knock one up yourself with an arduino in an afternoon.
    • I have no idea what the power steering control module is on a non-HICAS car because I've never seen one. But it is a fair bet that is essentially the same thing as on any other Nissan of the period with variable PS. So, Maximas, that sort of thing. It will pick up the ECU's speed signal off the "bus" (there's not really a bus - any consumers of the VSS are all just connected to that output on the ECU). The output should (most likely) be a PWM signal to give you an effective average voltage between the minimum and maximum values. You could possibly look at the HICAS part of the R32 manual to see what that range is likely to be (for non-HICAS, as it should be about the same).