SAU Community

J16 Jamboree!

85URK

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamboree today was AWESOME. never seen so many 7 second cars at jamboree before!!! anything that takes longer than 10 seconds looked slow lol. cant wait until tomorrow to do it all again

ow and whats the go j-boy. i was looking for you but u werent there. i thought u were competing?

Edited by r_speedfreak_r

Jamboree today was AWESOME. never seen so many 7 second cars at jamboree before!!! anything that takes longer than 10 seconds looked slow lol. cant wait until tomorrow to do it all again

ow and whats the go j-boy. i was looking for you but u werent there. i thought u were competing?

I saw him at the start line for one run hey.

Two things that got me were the amount of bs fast cars. Was awesome.

And how many cars still had problems, but they didnt seem to phase them. Just kept the boot in. It was just hurting to see and watch it.

Just got home from jabmo, was a pretty good turn out.

I thinky Rhys went 7.57 on one of his runs from memory. Paid and extra ten to get into the seats close to the starting line on the grass side. Was a good view beiing so close to the cars, but harsh on the ears sometimes.

Saw the v8 skyline run it was impressive, missed the godzilla motorsport r32 :)

Overall i thought there might have been more rotors running?

Also anyone know what the torana has in it?

12:24 I am just crawling in from the Jamboree. Full day of car racing and same can be said for the streets after. Now I am sun burned as hell but hell I had fun. I would post pictures but I realised I kinda only took pictures of things that are not appropriate :) & there was plenty of that to go around lol

wasnt very impressed at all.

theo quited in the morning after first run, and bloody did not see any fast GTRs completing any times at all.

does anyone know what happend to Reece's R32?? did he blow the drive shaft or something??

I saw that too, but then i saw him back where he ran 7.57. Was happy i got to see the car i went to see run something close to its best.

I would agree though there wasnt many fast skylines around, the turnout of everything else was pretty good though :ermm:

Almost needed hearing protection i was so close the start line damn rotors :happy:

problem with rotories is that you see one, you see them all.

all of them are pretty much the same engine, same sound, similar time, all of them can not idle, all in same chassis, rx2,3,4,7

at the beginning of the race, i was fine, but then really got sick of them aye...

I guess i can kinda see where your coming from but the point is they have an unique engine design, they sound f*cking unreal! & there times are similar becuase there all so stupidly fast. Plus apart from jamboree and mini jam how often do you get to witness the rotory potential? Obviously there not for everyone tho.

That Toyota was awesome (well the car with the toyota badge painted on it) :)

Wine red R33 black rims !! ...top end of Mooloolaba why whats up?? :nuke:

nothing is up just wanted to know what car u have and where u live on the coast, there is a million skyline around and u just dont know who is driving what these days, its good to meet the ppl who are on here that is why i asked. mine is white with white rims and 85URK plates u have probably seen it around.

Edited by 85URK

yeah got back from jambo not long ago, the toyota with the 2jz in it took the pro rwd record, with a 6.88 pass (i think) so now the rotary boys have to try and take back the title off the piston kids!!! and the heat treatment GTR took the record for worlds fastest 4wd. was a mint run, but i will have to say i have a soft spot for that pink R100 2 door wagon, i would own that car , it was so tidy, and went like a rocketship aswell was amazing.

i reckon they should bring over the HKS car next jambo and the heat treatment one and have a battle.... will be interesting.