SAU Community

R33 Gtst Carbon Fibre Door Sills - Now Ready!

satanic

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning guys,

Actually a little embarassed to write this but the only official news that I am getting is WIP "work in progress"... the fact that they now have a 10 day public holiday does not help either. I have been promised that they will re-commence work on Wednesday next week.

I will be making a rather large threat to this supplier next week; hopefully this will get those items done and sent here.

Believe me when I say that my mate and I are very upset at this.

Stan

OK; here's the latest update... CNY is over and the gears are cranking again at the overseas supplier! (finally)

I've been promised that 5-7 sets will be ready by Friday this week which will be immediately dispatched to Australia (arriving early next week)

Once here; the sills will be sent out in order of payment.

The other sets will arrive shortly after to Australia and then onto you. Please don't worry too much; I now have 3 different people continually cracking the whip on this.

Thanks for your understanding guys!

Stan

Have to work that one out; but just taking a quick glance at my bank statement from January, most payments were made through this month.

4 sills is just under half of the GB so yeah; if you ain't in the first batch you're in the second. I think this is only fair...

Hey guys; guess what showed up at my office this morning? :)

I don't have my phone cable here; so I can't upload any photos - wish I could though! I'll take some photos tonight before I box them up and ship em off.

I've also been told that the second batch has been received by my mate overseas and will be shipped here ASAP.

Thanks all

Stan