SAU Community

Eoi Headers/extractors Group Buy.

Eug

breathless,

no worries - if we can get the numbers. i'll more than happily help everyone out

breathless = 2

NA power = 1

baldbeno = 1

another 1 or 2 more, and i'll shoot them an email - tell everyone, post it on r31skylineclub or whatever.

they are able to do RB30E for around the same price.

or if you want an SR20DE, maxima, or whatever - i could probably negotiate prices.

go to: www.partsco.com to check their coby, rage or pacemaker prices and details.

attached are some photos i've managed to get of my set that arrived just the week past. (dont mind the date stamp :D)

2.5" outlet with hpc coating

post-9983-1168139439.jpg

post-9983-1168139446.jpg

post-9983-1168139452.jpg

post-9983-1168139459.jpg

post-9983-1168139466.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eug

just letting you know I've got mine now. I think I'm the last to get them from this first Group Buy.

thanks again!

haha yes you are, sorry reggie. christmas delivery and all.

hope you are happy.

with georgia, that makes 5.

as long as everyone is 100% sure they want one, we can go ahead with this.

i'll shoot charlie an email to see if she will do another group buy. will hopefully have an answer by later this week

alright. i have spoken to partsco and they will honor us with the same deal as before.

i have started a new group buy thread. please refer to the link: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=151087

let anyone with an naturally aspirated rb motor know.

cheers

eug

I'm interested as well eug =)

how can I get hpc? do I manually get it done after I receive the extractors or does partsco have extractors that have hpc?

cheers mate

pipes are on, high flow cat on, feelin' fine

just have a hissing noise, not sure what it is.

Kind of get that noise too.. Only when I push it a bit though.. Sounds nice lol Doesn't sound like a leak or anything, maybe just the sound of the exhaust gas passing through the extractors..

I'm interested as well eug =)

how can I get hpc? do I manually get it done after I receive the extractors or does partsco have extractors that have hpc?

cheers mate

partsco send the headers to someplace to get hp coated.

please post in the group buy thread with what you require.

cheer

eug

HolyEvil has had an unfortunate accident and will not be able to participate in the group buy.

We are back down to 3 orders.

Please see here for details: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&p=2838293

sorry to hear buddy - hope you get your car fixed. it is totally understandable that you have other priorities.

that brings the group buy back down to 3 people.

i'm sorry guys, but i never intended to run a 2nd buy. however about 10 people have requested that i run another one.

bottom line is, they wont work without your support. alot of talk and no action.

i am happy to help other members out, but don't waste my time - i do not make money out of these, infact i lose money due to transfer fees and international phone calls.

those on the list - i appreciate your support. it is the others that have let you down. i will let this play out till feb 2nd, and i will see if they will allow you guys as an "extended" buy off the first one or something.

regards

eug

• 2 weeks later...

alright, i've got my gear on.

for the record:

- 2.5" outlet coby extractors

- 2.5" cat converter

- standard r33 gtr catback exhaust (2.5")

first impressions, much fatter mid range, no change in overall power, driveability is much better, each gear revs right out much more.

the overall power thing intrigued me a fair bit. i requested to keep my old system. came home and measured it all up.. what do you know. the cat converter was a 2.5" item (from compliance). the strange thing was that the standard cat-back system measured 2.25" right after the cat and becomes a 2.5" right before the muffler

this is the stock r33 gts25 system. i think i could get away with just replacing the extractors and the cat on its own.

however i am yet to give it a full bootfull just yet. with a largish system, the power will be made mainly in the high rpm range.

idle sound is a very very quiet hum, and makes noise up to 4k rpm, after that it just screams like an na motor.

but, you do need to drive it a bit for the carbon deposits to settle and fill in any gaps - only time will tell.

i am booked in for a dyno day in 2-3 weeks, i will post up the results after.

cheers

eug

• 3 weeks later...
alright, i've got my gear on.

for the record:

- 2.5" outlet coby extractors

- 2.5" cat converter

- standard r33 gtr catback exhaust (2.5")

first impressions, much fatter mid range, no change in overall power, driveability is much better, each gear revs right out much more.

the overall power thing intrigued me a fair bit. i requested to keep my old system. came home and measured it all up.. what do you know. the cat converter was a 2.5" item (from compliance). the strange thing was that the standard cat-back system measured 2.25" right after the cat and becomes a 2.5" right before the muffler

this is the stock r33 gts25 system. i think i could get away with just replacing the extractors and the cat on its own.

however i am yet to give it a full bootfull just yet. with a largish system, the power will be made mainly in the high rpm range.

idle sound is a very very quiet hum, and makes noise up to 4k rpm, after that it just screams like an na motor.

but, you do need to drive it a bit for the carbon deposits to settle and fill in any gaps - only time will tell.

i am booked in for a dyno day in 2-3 weeks, i will post up the results after.

cheers

eug

is this group buy now over?