SAU Community

Rda Rotors Group Buy - 5th & 6th Batches

rs73

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because NONE have been shipped yet.

They were just doing the invoice today and should be charged to my card account today.

Sorry for the delay, as they're doing the invoice today, I believe they should have 7693 & 908 in stock today...

Got my rotors today, 7701G. Thanks rs73. BTW, how do I add a +1 to your trader rating?

really? woah good on ya. still waiting on my coz i have an annual cruise to attend to!!

my rotors were in stock so i assumed they sent it last week :S

wish it could be earlier. last week they wanted to wait till all rotors in stock, until I found out about the shortage issue, and requested them to try shipping those orders without 7693 or 908. so I reckon yours should be arriving anytime soon...

vaughan, I think feedback can be enter via user's profile. click username then goto comments section.

for those wanting to be in batch 6, i'l check with rda what's their stock status with 7693 and 908, as these 2 seem to be the popular ones here.

Hey mate, just wondering..

If i can get a set still with this group-buy.. Just noticed the date that it ended.. Willing to get the payment done asp..

1. R32 GTS-t/Z32 300ZXTT: F=909S 280mm RRP $170

Fronts only..

Thanks mate!

+1 for me and maybe grooved depending on groupbuy price.

cheers

Patrick

ok, finally after a long wait they got the rotors in stock and charge my account today, and I can see some ofyou start receiving the rotors today, which is good.

I will see if they've shipped your 7500S, xolent.

for those who wantrotors, i'm waiting for their reply in regards to 7693 and 908 availability before christmas. if abundant I can start again asap.