SAU Community

R33 Parts ( Burnie ) Big Price Drops

guesty

hey guys, got a bit of stock R33 s1 parts for sale. Mske an offer as it all must go to make room for workshop. don't really want to freight stuff unless buy organises freight, htats why i havn't advertised in the main forsale forum. you can contact me on 0408126063 or just pm me, cheers dave

Front Bar $50 SOLD

Rear Bar$40 SOLD

struts and springs full set $80 SOLD

King springs lows, full set $120 SOLD

front and rear seats $250

2 x parcel shelves $10

full boot interior $70

interior plastic panels excluding door trims. $80

genuine floor mats excluding driverside $15

glovebox and assembly $15

std cat back exhaust $35

s13 cat back exhaust $30

intake plenum with cross over pipe $50

4 stud silvia rims with semi bald tires x 4 $60

Edited by guesty

Hay mate, interested in the King springs Low set, and the floor mats, well actually just the driver side, but give us a price. I can arrange freigh to Lton and then i'll pick it up form there.

PM me with some prices, you have in mind and i see what i can do.

So the kings are Lows, not super lows. My car is stock and already have problems getting in and out of the driveway, but want it about 1" lower. So lows are good.

Price is right, but need to see finances, got to also buy EBC.

How much for the floor matts?

yeah, they are just lows, dropped it about 30mm, alot stiffer than standard. i have the back pair of mats, with the drivetrain piece, and the front passenger mat, can't find the drivers side anywere. about $20 for the mats

Dam the matts, it's so dam hard to find a driver side one. I have the other just need a driver side one.

On the springs, sorry mate but it looks like ineed to spend my money on the coils first, their braking down again, allready at .6mm gap. DAM IT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
hey guys, got a bit of stock R33 s1 parts for sale. Mske an offer as it all must go to make room for workshop. don't really want to freight stuff unless buy organises freight, htats why i havn't advertised in the main forsale forum. you can contact me on 0408126063 or just pm me, cheers dave

Front Bar $50

Rear Bar$40

struts and springs full set $80

King springs lows, full set $120

front and rear seats $250

2 x parcel shelves $10

full boot interior $70

interior plastic panels excluding door trims. $80

genuine floor mats excluding driverside $15

glovebox and assembly $15

std cat back exhaust $35

s13 cat back exhaust $30

intake plenum with cross over pipe $50

4 stud silvia rims with semi bald tires x 4 $60

do you have the turbo for sale i need one asap i only live in wynyard in tas and i need a driver side window channel as well so can you please get back to me asap