SAU Community

Which Brand Lsd To Use?

Nic19

i can account for the GT pro nismo 2way, it sits in the rear diff of my gtr, and in the front i run a kaaz 1.5 way. i recently pulled my front drive shaft out and bled my atessa to do some drifting in my neighborhood (scare the little kids and disturb their parents :huh: ) and the way the nismo makes my rears light up. if you need a diff get that one for drifting

You can adjust torque settings on the GT Pro. I'm also looking for a new diff and am looking for feedback :(

Will probably go for Cusco Type RS for streetability...but if only for drifting...either of these will do the job i think. They're all good quality diffs.

• 2 weeks later...

gettin KAAZ 1.5 way in this week, went that way cos R32's have enough understeer as is.

2 way can make understeer worse, but it can be overcome with driving style and other things.

Edited by mitch_SR32

I use a KAAZ 1.5way for drifing. Went 1.5 cos I wanna do circuit aswell. Very happy with it, for how much they cost, its great

Could see how it could be better though...

Edited by salad

just got a kaaz 2way and have run it in now just taking it ease for a couple of hundred kms then changing the oil but seems to be very smooth under normal driving and only tight U turns or parking can you tell its in there.