SAU Community

Anybody Ordered Rims Off Tempetyres Sydney Before?

nitsua

Thinkin' bout getting the gold mock GTC's in 18inch for my Gt-t....a cheap option compared to the real deal..anybody shipped rims to melb or anywhere else from them?

Here's the pic of 'em

http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_clos...amp;part_no=833

:no:

Just make sure you confirm with them that they will clear R34GTT 4 pot calipers at the front as not many wheels from tempe do that due to the weak offset, width and also spoke design. And don't let them tell you that running spacers is an option because they're illegal.

My brother bought a set of wheels n tyres from them and he was in Adelaide...no dramas, smooth transaction. Just make sure they FIT, as you don't want to be sending back wheels back and forth or trying to get refunds off them when ur interstate.

Mate no praise of Tempe Tyres from me....bought a set of rims and tyres, found out there was a manufacturing problem with one of the tyres, took it back and they would help me. felt like bad wheel balance and allignment. Tyre wasnt round...

No dramas for me... they couldnt supply the rims i wanted in a reasonable time frame after i made my payment so they gave me an awesome discount on another set. rims came to perth exactly the day when they advised me they would, well packaged. i'd use them again.

Edited by iz32

i dealt with them (through tyre power in adelaide). they are USELESS. rims didn't get here on time, sent commodore offset for the front, skyline rears. pay a little more and get em from someone else. tyre power hooked me up with some locknuts and better tyres for the hassle. don't use tempe. they are SH*T.

Guys - please: If you have something "bad" to say about Tempe Tyres please do it by PM as its againt the rules to publicly say those things on SAU even if you're right

Cheers

AHahah you buying fake GTCS??

Please dont!!

Dont put fake crap on your car please!!

cant afford real gtcs, then dont bother with fakes!!

Oh and click on the link ferni posted.

Edited by siddr20

AHahah you buying fake GTCS??

Please dont!!

Dont put fake crap on your car please!!

cant afford real gtcs, then dont bother with fakes!!

Oh and click on the link ferni posted.

AGREED!!!!

They are even worse then them terrible fake work equips or vork ravs....... soon every riced up excel will be wearing fake jdm wheels... how hot will that be :)