SAU Community

Wtb: Standard Cooler Piping Off A R32 Or 33.

DJRIFT

hi every one from launcestion (joke)

im after some standard cooler piping off a r32 or 33. just the few tight curvs that plumb onto the standard cooler.

if any one has some please let me know.

thanks damo

i have a lil box of goodies but wouldnt have a clue what you need, i dont talk 'skizza' very well, but I'm learning. I have a standard intercooler here in my box and a few bits of rubber pipeing corners or something...ah hell I have no idea whats in the box!

heres a pic, if it isnt what you need, can you tell me what it is from this dodgy photo?!

28-11-06_2207.jpg

well im after the standard steal bends that twist around the standard cooler. i know my 32 has steal pipes but not real sure on 33s.

the bend at the bottom of the pic looks steal but maybe not. thats what im after anyway.

thanks damo

hey guys. yea im just after the pipe with bends in it. ive got an r32 GTR cooler and im going to use standard cooler pipe bends and some straight tube and ill have it plumbed up in not time. not the prettyest way to go but a good cheap but not dodgy option. so if yyou have a bend or to send me a msg with how much cash you want for it and we will sort somthing out.

thanks damo

hey john yea its me damo. im trying to get my front mount on. yea im keen for the standard ones if you have them floating about. mild steel would be better. where would i be able to colect them from john?

thanks damo