SAU Community

Hi all...

Have all r32gtr´s Srsairbags on the drivers side and hicas?

Cant you all list all of the original mods on your cars in this thread!?!

HAve on mine paper fron nissan japan and it says: Build year: 1994/8 And modell year of the car: 1995 and it have srs airbag on the drivers side and hicas.

Have heard the r32gtr doesent have this modds originally and it is weary rare to get!?!?! HAve i heard wrong?

Regards Klaus

i have a gtr owners book with all build nos and dates at home in aust...will check wen i get there....but 95 r32...not right...theyy were not called 95 model,nor were they produced then

Originally posted by ylwgtr2

i have a gtr owners book with all build nos and dates at home in aust...will check wen i get there....but 95 r32...not right...theyy were not called 95 model,nor were they produced then

I can fax you the profe.... if you whant?

In the certificate from NISSAN JP it says: Build Year: 1994/8 And modell year of the car: 1995 Have allsow read in the net that year it would be special ordered R32GTR in the amount of 225 Build....

Im getting a really big suprise when i opened the paper from nissan jp.

:D :bahaha: ;)

Originally posted by fatz

chassi number will tell the truth

pete

and some had airbags but they r shit (large steering wheel not much room for the driver)

It would be the smallest airbag done in a car, it is a gtr steering wheel in my car...

Yupp it would do that...

Cheers

Originally posted by craz0

They go buy the first year it was registered so you will probably find that it was first registered in 95 but was made in 94.

Yes made Year is 1994-08 that have i said all the time butt NISSAN japan has sent all documents of the car to my contact over here at NISSAN Sweden and when i got it it says like this: (Once more) Built in 1994-08 and medell year of the car is: 1995 i dont like to be called to lie but its stand so in the paper of it, it is for real.....

1 way to check...chassis no.....noone said your a lier....i think your missinformed tho..i have seen hundreds of gtr go to auction limited models,automatic gtrs...and have a database here in the office of the auctions all over japan....never seen a 95 R32

No not called, ill whant you dont belive i am a lier onle.... =)

It is way strange beqause i had get the paper from Nissan japan and they should now their stuff... but i can have bin missinformd me to.... How can you chek this up?!

This modell should be one of 225 made... but how to se that then?

Regards Klaus

Guest KILLER-T

This is a bit odd to me because there is another dude on the forums that says that he has a 95 R32 GTR and he is from Sweden aswell

Originally posted by KILLER-T

This is a bit odd to me because there is another dude on the forums that says that he has a 95 R32 GTR  and he is from Sweden aswell

It is the same person me and him =) On SAU is my nick: SkylineMannen and on SDU is my nick: Skyline Dude :bahaha: :bahaha: