SAU Community

Wisemans Cruise!

Moanie

driving thru galston gorge, i was behind a red/marou r33gts and in front is Craved..

man i have to say that his ass go sideway everytime he exit a corner......dam awsome mate!!!!! i enjoy the show..

hey Slim nice ass.....on the way home...how long ago did u get that number plate??

i think we should cruise somewhere that have 3 lane freeway or highway...just love watching you guys go nut!!!! DAm everyone join in...lol

Now how true is that Minh it was good wasn't :( but i didn't see you doing much although many ppl wer talking bout the amount power u got unda that hood lol

BTW every1 said u got a very nice car friends and even ppl from home wen they saw the pics :)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

driving thru galston gorge, i was behind a red/marou r33gts and in front is Craved..

man i have to say that his ass go sideway everytime he exit a corner......dam awsome mate!!!!! i enjoy the show..

The Maroon GTS or Craved?

Don't know mate, im cursed, lol. Doesn't matter what i do something always happens :P

Na she's dead. Plugs were covered in oil, oil was covering the pistons, oil was all over my passanger side front wheel, dipstick got blown out. She drives, but misses like crazy (sounds like a wrx) and blows more smoke. The bloke who did the work to it sure won't be seeing me as a happy chappy. I wasn't even pushing it hard or anything. Been shifting at like 3000rpm all the time, unless i needed some boost. Never went near the redline =/

Don't suppose i could start a "Save the Jago" charity fund? :devil:

Hate to say it, but possible dodgy work IMO. Only had her back for three days. Head gasket was done, head was supposedly shaved blah blah blah. So it really SHOULDN'T have happened unless i was abusing the shit out of it, which i wasn't.

oh man..i feel your pain there! :( its so bad having a taste of her all ready to go, then back into the workshop she goes :(

thanks moanie, for a great cruise

it was a perfect day for it,

pitty my car couldn't get over to the other side, but doesn't matter

catch you next time

i wondered where you guys went!!!! poor mini bus!!! car looks awesome though colin!!! can't belive how decked it is! :D

great and fun day.

thx Moanie! :)

thanksss!!! hopefully chris won't be so shy next time :D

Thanks to MONA & all participants of the Wisemans cruise, what a top day for a cruise. Good to see no 1 had any issues ( including police involvement ), great to put faces & names together to all friendly people in atendance. :D

Lookin forward to the next event on the calender hope to see you all there, keep up the good work & respect on the road you guys put other clubs to shame, love your work. :devil:

PS great pics every1 cant wait to see more posted up. :P

seeee!! it was james!!!!!!!!!!! not eljay

hahahhaa..yeah.. caine showed me the post! must have been the avs! didn't! use them to tell whos posting more than names :devil:

oh yeh..

good day.. to hot for me without aircon though, by the time I got thru the old pac I was about to die..

ended up going..

richmond > thornleigh >galston >wisemans > old pac > galston > richmond..

long day of driving with no air con..

atleast i wont $150 on the pokies at wisemans haha :(

woah!!! i didn't know! :D and sif make a stop without telling ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

:D

Great work Mona - Well organised!

Excellent weather too, apart from it being a tiny bit warm!

thanks!!!! good catching up again :( the drive from wisemans to the 'trees' was soooo hot!!! the wait on the ferry the worst!!! :)

Awesome cruise Mona had a great time :devil:

Well organised and was nice weather even if it was a bit warm :D

Shame about the pub being overun and our food being a hour late :P but what can you do I just had more drinks to compinsate :)

Jess

P.s Im so pissed lol :(

i know heyyyyyy!!!! stupid pub forgetting out order :(

Nice cruise mona! was fun!

(except for the killer ants which kept biting my knee on old pac :) )

werd!!!!! my legs stopped stinging! i'm surprised there isn't a huge bite make, it hurt that much!!! :D

kick ass cruise!

missed you guys when you turned in to the train station at berowra, Ah well, Great cruise! traffic on f3 was bad! vary bad!

ya! we missed it too! but were too buggered to do a u-turn! :D

awsome cruise.......GOODJOB mona

good to see everyone again......

the drive back was awsome.........................:devil: i wont say nomore...lol

thanks!!! and don't worry! i know all! :P

Great day people.. will put up my photo's soon.. managed to snap 130+ so i'll do some selective filtering..

Glad we had that truck in front of us on the old pac that gone done for speeding.. the guy must've been pissed with 30 skylines passing him!!!

Great run from the "road with trees down the side.." through to the start of old' pac - those cheatin evo's haul ass - same with the Supra.. Oh and

Got bitten on the foot by the ant.. nothing beats my mate though, in the car just after we got going again - Ant was hiding in his pants got bitten 3 times on the ass.. well worth the wait @ the stop to see him trying to kill the ant while I was driving!!

Thanks for organising Mona.. We left after old pac as we're heading up to the pub now for lunch..

Glad everyone made it home nice and safe!!.. Mintie loved the drive by.. sounded well mean..

Links

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! caine said he say a car facing us up ahead.. next thing you know.. theres red and blue! say everyone hazard lighting down the line.. then the truck gets pulled over! was soo weird! and yeah!!! he was looking at us as we drove past... he must have been pissed he pulled the truck over when he did! lol!!!

LOL at your mate!!! pity there was no video of his 'ant' dance! lol!

Great cruise thanks mona for a well organised meeting and im glad my car snuck into a few pics aswell. Gotta love those twisties :P See you all at the next cruise. :D

Matt.

no worries! :D nice to meet you guys! :(

Awesome cruise Mona.. had a blast ....pity we didn't head up the OPH but we would just have to turn around and drive back home again!

BTW the puppy will prolly join us for every cruise from now on.. Team mascot FTW!

hehehee... he was sooo gorgeous!!! and so damn tiny!!! definiately team mascot! :devil:

A huge thank you to Mona for organising such a great cruize. It's always a blast to catch up with the SAU guys.

You always make us Zed owners feel very welcome. :D

Awesome machines, nice people and twisty roads, what a fun way to spend a lazy Sunday.

:devil: good effort getting you car back on the road too! i'm impressed!!!!! :P and let caz know it was awesome having her along :D

Great cruise guys. Thanx Mona it was very well organised. Nice day, nice food, nice area everything was cool. No 1 got done speeding which is cool (especialy me :P ) lol

:devil: --- especially for the lack of cop attention and speed tickets :( and :( sies for truckses :)

Thanks to MONA & all participants of the Wisemans cruise, what a top day for a cruise. Good to see no 1 had any issues ( including police involvement ), great to put faces & names together to all friendly people in atendance. :D

Lookin forward to the next event on the calender hope to see you all there, keep up the good work & respect on the road you guys put other clubs to shame, love your work. :D

PS great pics every1 cant wait to see more posted up. :D

how awesome are the pics hey!!!! those evos make me droool!!!!!!!

my eyes hurt hhaahaha think they got sunburnt like my drivers arm :devil:

awesome day mooner :P thanks, was good to get the ol' car out again. (you get your ride one of these days)

*waits for Minh to explain his post a little more

Hey Sean, i thought you were behind me on the old pac for a while.. then I passed you when i got home lol.. where you get to? dont think I saw you after we got to wisemans

Am I seeing things or is that an RB26 VN?!

Whoops. That wasn't meant to be there!

Yep, it's an RB26 VN commy. It was at the holden vs ford drags friday. Just had to have a look.

Hey Sean, i thought you were behind me on the old pac for a while.. then I passed you when i got home lol.. where you get to? dont think I saw you after we got to wisemans

Yeah. After you guys left for the ferry we (BLK 180 and I) went back to Richmond as we had other shtuff to do.

Yeah. After you guys left for the ferry we (BLK 180 and I) went back to Richmond as we had other shtuff to do.

where you driving next to the UNI tonight after 10ish, head from penrith, didnt see the plates but its was a maroon GTR.