SAU Community

cruise idea

skipppy

So where abouts should we all go?? which cinemas?

Would be sick if we could get a huge group goin..

me will be there wit da 300zx TT, and R32, and will have to tell my friends..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure..on the websites for cinemas..they have not yet stated when they will be showing it..will have to wait till it gets a bit closer to the date...will keep watch.

The Modbury Drive-in has closed down... there is only the Gepps Cross now and I'm pretty sure 2 Fast 2 Furious is on 6 June myself. I reckon it is going to be very crowded so we need to be there at least an hour to line up and be first for a good spot... I always park just in front of the project house area. I will be bringing our R33 4 door loungeroom! I live in the northern suburb so it is simple for me to go down Main North Rd to get there.

Graham

Gepps Cross..yeah sounds good..tis a bit of a trip..but is ok. We live up in the Adelaide Hills..Ul have to let us know what time it starts etc..thanx. on the 6th June.

Shaz.

Originally posted by her200sx

Gepps Cross..yeah sounds good..tis a bit of a trip..but is ok. We live up in the Adelaide Hills..Ul have to let us know what time it starts etc..thanx. on the 6th June.

Shaz.

The current Drive-in times this week with "The Matrix" is 7.15pm and then the movie is repeated again at 10pm... so as a guide the "2 Fast 2 Furious" would be the same starting at 7.15pm and I would not be surprised if it was repeated again at around about 10pm.

I would be going at the 7.15pm time and will be in the line at 6pm on Friday 6 June... as I would not surprised that there will be huge turn ups every night. I'm pretty certain that the movie will be on from the 5 June... if it's not on that week but the next week from the 12 Thursday... I will have plenty of time then to watch it every night... :D :jump:

Next week's movie would be the "Phone Box" from 29 May.

We go to the Drive-in almost every week in my Skyline loungeroom. :D Since they have closed the Modbury Drive-in about 2 weeks ago, means there will not so many movies to watch... the only other option is to go to the Murray Bridge Drive-in which we go to every now and again is about 1 hour drive through the Hills... and there is also the Barmera Riverland Drive-in which is a 2 hours drive. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :bahaha:

Murray Bridge is ages away..i mean i live in the hills..and we go through Mt Barker way..that's amazing you travel all da way over there..

Da Gepps Cross1 sounds like a goer..so the 6th of June at 7.15!

Hopefully see some people there... will have to set up another post..like a notice 2 people.. and Skyline loungeroom??

Guest brownyr31

i think its a great idea. We have to be civilised though cause im sure the police (nice kind gentlemen and women) will be there. We should meet common spot maybe a large carpark at K-mart or officeworks and go from there. Get there fair early.

Originally posted by sskylinee

just a question.. ive never been to a drive in and my radio dont work... do u get the shithouse speakers?

Hey you are in a catch 22... radio not working! Yes there are few rows of the old speaker boxes... I can't rembmber which rows... will have to check for you when I go this Friday night to watch "Phone Booth".

Your next best option is to part next a car with a big sound system :)

Okay... just seen the PHONE BOOTH movie... a few massive sub workout in it.

sskylinee, there are only 2.5 rows of the old speaker boxes... four rows from the front of the screen and four rows from the kiosk with a half a row in the third row from the kiosk.

It looks like 2 Fast and 2 Furious is on next week... woohoo!

Originally posted by Nozila

bump

Okay. so who is going? :P I will be at the Gepps Cross Drive-in an hour early which starts at 7.15pm and will park in around the front of the projector house... :bahaha: :burnout: Cheers and see you all there.

Graham

Btw, I will leave at the end of the 2 Fast 2 Furious movie as I gotta hit the road in the morning to go bush in the 4wd.

Actually. I saw the two Matrix films the other weekend and I must say I was almost going to ask for a refund because I could hardly see the picture. The brightness was way to low! Might be an idea to park reasonably close.