SAU Community

Fs Or Swap: Bmw 5 Series

Hi guys,

I have a 1994 BMW 525i. Wanting to sell for $11,000ono or swap for something in good condition that is turbo (preferbly manual). My BMW has the M50 straight six engine with single VANOS (Newer generation engine). Car is in immaculate condition with full leather interior, full electronics including windows, cruise control etc. Car has a JVC dvd head unit (not with screen), 2x 12 inch kenwood subs, pioneer 6 inch splits all running off a Kenwood amp and a Jaycar response amp. For more info just PM.

More Info:

Car is Diamond Black in colour with grey leather interior. Interior is in perfect condition as the car was used by a managing director of a company, therefore backseats and passenger front seat never used. Engine has done 248,000kms which sounds high, but these motors and transmissions are good for easily 500,000+ kms. I work for BMW myself and have seen many with huge amounts of km's and still running like new!

Outside has minor scratches but show up more then normal as it is a dark car.

Since i got it, i have replaced the accelerator cable, done a BMW standard oil service and replaced the waterpump fan.

The car has a full genuine BMW service history from the day it was purchased by the previous owner right up untill now.

Asking Price: 11,000ono

MyBMW.jpg

BMWback.jpg

BMWside.jpg

BMWinterior2.jpg

BMWinterior1.jpg

More pics (Car is a little bit dirty in these sorry):

pic14.jpg

pic13.jpg

pic11.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic8.jpg