SAU Community

The Government Is Fscking Us Again

Einstein

geeteaess_turbo you're a clever fellow aren't you. Yeah I was doing about 180km/h and I hit the anchors, luckily they couldn't get a reading soon enough.... tosser.

Good to see the maxe children still flock together, mummy and daddy still buying your cars? waiting for an aunt to die to collect money for mods? or just relying on the dole payments? I'm sure bj will be happy to hear you're all still circle jerking each other!

yeah i'm sure the guy who crushed the toll attendant thought he was in control too

how about i put in an early bid for your engine now, cause i doubt you'll last 3 months in your new skyline with your invincible attitude (assuming you haven't already lost you license)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus sounds like theyre getting tough on the license issue...... i still dont see how making these stupid laws with pretty much no room for error behind the wheel is the only source to attack to make things 'safe'. i dont care wat critics or 'older' people say speed doesnt kill nor does a performance car... get real.u can die in any car and go past the speed limit in any old crap of a bomb... try educating,teaching and actually making it harder to obtain a license and changing the age.making the roads big enough and wide enough to actually handle more cars.

they carry on about the road toll that more people died than last year etc... BUT how many more actually moved to qld last time i knew there were something like 1200-1500 ppl per week moving here which is about 55000-60 000 per year on roads which are 50 years behind.

they keep the license thing up no one will be driving u wont even be able to look the other way without getting a ticket..... too many narrow minded public servants.

jesus sounds like theyre getting tough on the license issue...... i still dont see how making these stupid laws with pretty much no room for error behind the wheel is the only source to attack to make things 'safe'. i dont care wat critics or 'older' people say speed doesnt kill nor does a performance car... get real.u can die in any car and go past the speed limit in any old crap of a bomb... try educating,teaching and actually making it harder to obtain a license and changing the age.making the roads big enough and wide enough to actually handle more cars.

they carry on about the road toll that more people died than last year etc... BUT how many more actually moved to qld last time i knew there were something like 1200-1500 ppl per week moving here which is about 55000-60 000 per year on roads which are 50 years behind.

they keep the license thing up no one will be driving u wont even be able to look the other way without getting a ticket..... too many narrow minded public servants.

if people want to speed in stupid places (like around toll booths) and lose their license, thats fine with me

less cars on the road, less traffic, better for everyone

plus they can help top up the governments coffers which means less tax for the rest of us who can actually read signs and drive

Good to see the maxe children still flock together, mummy and daddy still buying your cars? waiting for an aunt to die to collect money for mods? or just relying on the dole payments? I'm sure bj will be happy to hear you're all still circle jerking each other!

double lolz

not everyone is 'stupid' who speeds so ur calling urself stupid..cause u would have or do or will speed at some stage in ur life....

too many things these days come into account as to why ppl speed.... u mite be stressed,angry,in a rush,somethings happened,u mite be distracted,u mite be mentally tired. yeah some ppl just speed coz they think theyll get away with it etc.... but what happens if u ever end up like mel ? and out of shity luck got done and lost it.... wont be less tax for anyone if uve learnt anything from public servants the more they make the more they want... they never have n will give a shit about people... theyll raise ur tax and tell u that its to improve roads and that fines are working coz they made record profits from them and that the number of people caught is double that of last year. and instead of saying less cars how about more roads to cope with more population growth ?

GtrVspec don't worry about him, he is far better then us. He never drifts over the speed limit, or brakes a bit late... or even sneezes while driving. He is our master!

No point explaining what happened, ohh ahh I got a ticket. If he's offering to buy my engine obviously his engine lacks the ability to exceed the speed limit, let alone match it.

Hey Mel that sucks, but the government didn't screw us over they screwd you over :no:

just kidding :) so did you go for the good behavour thing??

If you loose a point on your opens you loose it for 3 years right? and on your P's its for one? i'm pretty sure thats what i was told. another interesting thing is as of 1st of December 2006 if your caught speeding more than 30km above the speed limit its instant 6months suspention and car impoundment. oh and i was told cops don't actually have to give you the fine if they dont want to.

just man up and accept the consequences of your own actions, be thankful you still have a license

She Dosen't thats the point of this thread :P

bullshit is when someone late brakes for the tolls, loses control and kills a toll booth operator you retard.

have you seen a toll lately?? dont you think they design it to be safer for the operator?? have you seen the huge concreet blocks which stop you..... he said he was slowing down but not to 60 yet... you really need to chill out a bit...

dont be so hard on him, im sure they guy in the booth was grateful to see such amazing track racing techniques performed right in front of him, and had the utmost confidence in his ability

WTF dude? what has that got to do with the topic? did he say he came to a screaching stop? NO was he traveling way over the speed limit? NO Is there a special track racing technique for slowing down in a straight line? NO your comments are irrelevent and your sarcasim is lacking. just stick on topic...

yeah i'm sure the guy who crushed the toll attendant thought he was in control too

how about i put in an early bid for your engine now, cause i doubt you'll last 3 months in your new skyline with your invincible attitude (assuming you haven't already lost you license)

Which guy? do you even know Light assasin? or are you a Keyboard warrior here to right all our evil doings!!! you know he has an "invincible attitude"?

when you Assume your making an Ass outta you and..... no just you

if people want to speed in stupid places (like around toll booths) and lose their license, thats fine with me

less cars on the road, less traffic, better for everyone

plus they can help top up the governments coffers which means less tax for the rest of us who can actually read signs and drive

your logic is impecable...

:no: He broke late he wasn't intentionally speeding,

Less cars means, less rego, less revenue, less money to spend on roads...... good for every one? what about the car sales man? the traffic cop? hell the whole lot of people down at the Dept. of transport, the mechanic? the trye guy? the Auto electrition? the list goes on....

dude do you think before you post? your last statement clashes with the middle one cos less car means less revenue from that area so the means more tax from the rest of us!!!

Dude i am the Key board Ninja :) and i have just :( your ass!! think befor you post or take it to whore town where we can settle it like keyboard mercinaries :)

talking crap out his arse

do you even know Light assasin?

talking more crap out his arse

when you Assume your making an Ass outta you and..... no just you

and finally, more crap

oh the irony :no:

Edited by flagger

have you seen a toll lately?? dont you think they design it to be safer for the operator?? have you seen the huge concreet blocks which stop you..... he said he was slowing down but not to 60 yet... you really need to chill out a bit...

year or so ago someone tried a lightassasin and killed the operator on of a toll booth on the gateway bridge

they implemented the 60 zone to stop people from trying the "late braking" thing that lightassasin is talking about.

they put up huge concrete blocks to stop people like lightassasin who "late brake" losing control and smashing through the toll booth.

the cops book people who ignore the 60 zones for the fact that retards like lightassasin in there high performance (lol) r33s think they "late brake" at toll booths and still pull up in time, just like some retard in an r33 attempted to "late brake" before he crashed into someones house in brisbane

that wasn't you was it lightassasin? cause like i said i'd like to buy the engine from your car.

oh the irony :(

:huh: are you agreing or disagreeing?

As far as I'm concerned, the more people who speed and get caught the better. Means I might actually be able to get that pay rise I'm after.

Andrew

Queensland Department of Transport.

As a government employee myself... that statement make abolutly no farking sense!!! if your in a certain band your not gonna get a pay rise cos they have more money... you are in the government sector right...

year or so ago someone tried a lightassasin and killed the operator on of a toll booth on the gateway bridge

they implemented the 60 zone to stop people from trying the "late braking" thing that lightassasin is talking about.

they put up huge concrete blocks to stop people like lightassasin who "late brake" losing control and smashing through the toll booth.

the cops book people who ignore the 60 zones for the fact that retards like lightassasin in there high performance (lol) r33s think they "late brake" at toll booths and still pull up in time, just like some retard in an r33 attempted to "late brake" before he crashed into someones house in brisbane

that wasn't you was it lightassasin? cause like i said i'd like to buy the engine from your car.

This Accedent?? This is the last recored accedent involving the toll booth. Very "high powered" Vehicle!!

Look here

\dude the guy who crashed his car was drunk and there was nothing mentioned with late breaking as the cops have yet to reales the full details...

good job mate with making things up

:huh:

again....

haha phatboi, if only you had any idea what was going on

i recently meet Light assasin and he was a top bloke...

come to whore town and tell me more or pm i'd like to know.....

but still its mainly about people taking over the tread with :huh:

lightassassin is the baddest motherf**ker on ERF

as above....

Back on topic please people...

As a government employee myself... that statement make abolutly no farking sense!!! if your in a certain band your not gonna get a pay rise cos they have more money... you are in the government sector right...

While this is technically true, I was just thinking that more fines = more revenue = more money in the coffers = more money in the budget = more ability to put people up a level if their performance warrants it etc etc...

but also I was taking the piss :(

(as for where I work in the dept, without me and my band of merry men (and a woman) the whole department would grind to a halt. it's a nice feeling)

Edited by VR4hore