SAU Community

Police Brutality

R34NRG

Then do something. Instead of stirring up shit and farting in the breeze; get off your ass and do what ever you beleive you can do.

Personally i don't think you can do shit, as it does not involve you and there is no proof that the story is true.

I really don't know why BS threads like this are kept open :)

lol seems like anything i create turns back onto me but okai.

lets just assume this is real......and lets assume i cant do shiet (which is proberly tru lol)

why is this thred bs? i mean im sure alot of ppl get this sort of treatment everyday i cant see how its bs....

but bleh im over it....long day at work...going to bed.

i just thought it be a good read for all the skyliners out there.....at least thats wat i thought

Edited by anDru

Why?

To stir up hatred in the younger, unexperienced drivers? So that they have a "f**k off" attitude when a cop pulls them over for a legit reason, then that person gets shafted for being unrespectful.

I have come across all types of cops, 95% are tops, some have a chip, but treat all with respect and drop the attitude and you may have no issues at all. People are the same in all workplaces; most are good others have an attitude: The police force ain't no differant.

Also respect the fact that they are doing their job. You fit illegal mods and "roll the dice" sometimes you loose, accept it :) .

sounds all a bit suss to me ..

no mention of going to a doc or hospital after having head smacked to ground (possible concussion) kicked while on ground (possible internal injuries) still bleeding 4 hours after alleged assault

can go home and spend 20 to 30 minutes writing allabout it on an internet forum but doesnt do the logical thing like getting ll the injuries checked out at a hospital or doc for evidence ..

i somehow cant beleive the story as written

i can soo see that coming form cops some of them are on the biggest power trip just because they have a badge.

i can honestly say when ive been defected etc etc theres always 1 good who is understanding (even thought they book you for it) but always another smart ass cop who thinks his king shit.

i was at a public park seeing my mate and a a cop car pulled up saying its a high drug area and they must search the car for drugs.. so fair enough got nothing to hide go have a look. but one cop kept insisting we did drugs and asked us honestly 10 times if we did drugs. then insisted that we had the drugs on us so he searched us too..

the other cop was shaking his head laughing with us at the other cop. newbie cops.. theyre the biggest power trippers.

sounds all a bit suss to me ..

no mention of going to a doc or hospital after having head smacked to ground (possible concussion) kicked while on ground (possible internal injuries) still bleeding 4 hours after alleged assault

can go home and spend 20 to 30 minutes writing allabout it on an internet forum but doesnt do the logical thing like getting ll the injuries checked out at a hospital or doc for evidence ..

i somehow cant beleive the story as written

Not saying it's true..but the kid in the story mentioned that he had doctor's bills for stitches..

Edited by craig V8 taffe

I would have called 000

then you would have got more local cops.... :( or you could tell the operator whats happening, but to the operator, who the f*ck are you, your just a lousy piece of sh*t criminal :) making false claims against the cops. think about how many real crims say they've been abused and stuff like that. odds are, if you rang 000, and start telling em whats going on, you'll get hung up on shortly there after.... :)

Ive worked as a bouncer on some mean streets and helpe dpolice and i worked for a governemnt enformcement collection agency so ive seen both sides and i know these types of cops exist. Good job at being able to deal with it the way you did , i would have stapped , tried to beat the fck out of hte cops and prob got my self shotin the process. I hope u manage to see justice thru the right channels and put a stop to them.

Instead of stirring up shit and farting in the breeze; get off your ass and do what ever you beleive you can do.

Personally i don't think you can do shit, as it does not involve you and there is no proof that the story is true.

I really don't know why BS threads like this are kept open :wub:

End.