SAU Community

Do I Need New Injector O-rings?

QRI05E

Hey guys, in a few weeks ill be fitting a set of Deatschwerks 555cc high flowed injectors into my S2 R33 GTST. Just wondering, would i need to get a set of new O-Rings?

Currently there are no leaks or residue near the injecor rail so it all seems to be sweet.

Regards,

Sarkis

I thaught deatchwerks give you a new set of O-Rings? Last time I saw their website thats what it said (i think) i cant confirm it tho cos i cant remember their website lol

Yeah the cost of new o-rings is nothing so they would be crazy not to supply you with a new set as a safe guard.

When you reinstall them make sure you use some vaseline and twist them as you work them back into the rail so you dont nick an o-ring.

www.nengun.com

www.greenline.jp

www.justjap.com

www.otomoto.com.au

Theres a start anyway! :D

BTW: post a wanted ad in the wanted section of this forum aswell as places like firesport.com etc

Edited by Godzilla32

QRI05E,

are you sending your old injectors back for a cash back?

$25 USD each injector thats $190 AUD for a set of 6 you get back.

You pay $519 AUD for a set of 555cc sidefeeds minus the 190aud cash back and thats $329 aud for a set of injectors.. Pretty darn cheap.

Hey cubes, my injectors were shipped today :P and they cost $555 including international postage.

$1 per 1cc lol

Yea i might send my injectors back to them, ill have a few things to sell once all my mods are finished so ill post them up on the FS section and see how they go...

Ill keep you guys posted on how these injectors perform!

Regards,

sarkis

I doubt you will get anywhere near the $190AUD that the cashback offers.

When you grab the new injectors take lots of photo's with your camera in macro mode in direct sunlight.

Nice clear focused close ups. :P