SAU Community

Pimp My Garage

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, i cant belive ppl are actually posting up where they keep their cars...i especially like PSI_GTSII with the garage labelled and everything, haha...car thieves would be luvin this thread.

OK so any car theives out there know "where" the garage is? I mean even if they know the suburb what are the chances they know the garage! BTW I am putting in a wireless motion sensing camera in, and as you can see I have motion sensing lighting already. It is also directly under my bedroom window.

OK so any car theives out there know "where" the garage is? I mean even if they know the suburb what are the chances they know the garage! BTW I am putting in a wireless motion sensing camera in, and as you can see I have motion sensing lighting already. It is also directly under my bedroom window.

ok, good point mate....post up as many pics as u want....can i see some side shots tho? and maybe a floor plan? cheers.

NO pics yet though I recently just brought a house with a good size garage 1 +1/2 spaces so enough room for the skyline and also room to work.

Whoever owned the house before I did must of wanted to entertain so the garage has a Slate floor Suspended ceiling and downlights throughout.

Now it also has a Skyline sitting in the middle of it.

some durable rubber down on the floor for where the car sits in case anything leaks I do not want to stain the Slate. :woot: