SAU Community

Skid Pan Days In Gympie

psi

Everybosy prepays. That prevents people backing out and leaving us with the bill for the facility. We have to pay for it reguadless of how many use it..

Each entry fee pays for one car. We don't mind if ur mate or wife/ girlfreind drive. However they must be there all day and adhear to all the rules like everbody else. If they get asked to leave for breaking the rules, so do you. We find this encourages people to play nice!

So, 2 drivers can drive the same car. U can 'share' the car, and the car only goes out the same amount of times as everybody else,

or you both pay, and the car goes twice.

Cheers. Aaron :(:rofl:

How to get to the Roadcraft Driver Education Centre, Gympie. Travelling from the North.

Look at this Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...&iwloc=addr

Drive straight though Gympie (4 traffic lights) heading for Brisbane. You'll then go into the 80km zone. Pass Corvette Queensland which is on your left as you drive down the high way (Hall Rd) and turn left into the next left, (where it says "Glanmire" on the Map). That is the industrial estate.

See this map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...&iwloc=addr

See where Pronger Parade and Drummond Dr meet, that is where the gate is, it opens at 7:40am.

The circut in the middle is the go kart track, DO NOT go there. The actual skid pan which we will be using is in the lower left corner of the map.

Also make sure nobody spin's thier wheels ANYWHERE OR AT ANYTIME unless you are on the skid pan! That includes entry and exit of the facility! There is a very short peice of dirt in the middle, some people find it to hard to resist. Problem is that there is a caretaker there, and they'll have no choice but to ask them to leave.

Well, its less than two weeks to go! we still have one spare spot!

We plan to post some short clips of the day on youtube :laugh: , then all can see how we went!

Anyway.. we are all looking forward to the day. For those that are coming, don't forget to slip-slop-slap! and bring a chair!

:D

1 passenger is permitted in the front seat! So Ska, no hitch-hikers ok!

Our first skid day is now full! But I'm sure i could squeeze one more in if they are keen! The more Nissans, the better.. Stagea's, skylines.. man I'd even take a Silvia! Feel free to tell your mates about it!

After our first day, we are having 3 more! so if the date didn't fit, maybe you can come to the next one!

Cheers.. :happy::kiss::wave::O

Arrgh, we have one spot vacant agian! :)

What is it with cars...they give up on you when u are about to have some fun..?

If you are interested, its this Sat! Any car with some power will do!

PM me.. ASAP!

All full!

thanks for your support guys..

I'm sure we will have a big smile on our face for a few days..

Hope it rains!!

:P:O:wave: