SAU Community

Dyno Tune - Thanks. Now Need Someone To Buy Touch Up Paint Off. Calsonic Blue.

Anakha

Just finishing putting all the new stuff in my car. Who should I go to on the coast?

Was thinking Gavin Wood? Good choice?? or who else?

Thanks guys

Rather than starting a new topic - I thought I'd just post this here.

I'm now looking for someone to supply/apply some touch up paint.

Any ideas?

Edited by Anakha

heard nothing but good things about matt. will be going to him when i get my SAFC2 tuned (waiting for cash >_<)

1 thing to remember: i've heard his dyno is a tad on the conservative side.. so don't worry about the figure it spits out, just look more at the before / after curve.

I got my PFC in now, in need of a tune. Stock maps Okay, but it could be better, a little more grunty in the low and midrange and about the same as stock up high... injector duty never go's above 40% on 0.9 bar so im questioning if I have the stock injectors in there...

anyway I might give matt spry a ring, would be good to get done before dyno day.

anyway I might give matt spry a ring, would be good to get done before dyno day.

Already called him last week as a back up plan incase Richard cant do it...

2-3 week wait... Cannot do it before the dyno day... :huh:

The soonest he had free was the day of the dyno day... :)

whats matt charge these days? Is it still the $200/hour? That, in my books is a flamin rip off. A fair few people on here go to richard at Allstar Tuning. What's richard charge $/hr col?

whats matt charge these days? Is it still the $200/hour? That, in my books is a flamin rip off. A fair few people on here go to richard at Allstar Tuning. What's richard charge $/hr col?

Richard was $100 per hour

And for that price he (Matthew Spry) will happily lock your PowerFC, so that nobody else can tune it.....

thats 50% less than anyone else I know of

damn straight it is! damn richard and his awesome business, if only i knew all this earlier *sigh*

And for that price he (Matthew Spry) will happily lock your PowerFC, so that nobody else can tune it.....

bahaha yeahhhhhh :D

What's richard charge $/hr col?

You would have to ask him what his usuall rate is, but yeah SAU members get on the rollers for about $100 an hour...

Richard was $100 per hour

Yep, only for members tho...

:D get farked!

True...

Yes, but in Matts defence he asked me when he tuned mine if i would like him to lock it or not.

He expained if he locks it then people stuffing with the hand controler wont do any damage, he went on to say he is happy to unlock the pfc free of charge if nessary in the future... I saw the benifit of locking the pfc...

Yes, but in Matts defence he asked me when he tuned mine if i would like him to lock it or not.

He expained if he locks it then people stuffing with the hand controler wont do any damage, he went on to say he is happy to unlock the pfc free of charge if nessary in the future... I saw the benifit of locking the pfc...

What if you wanted to change some parts which required corrections to the PFC? eg; injectors or AFM. That would mean you would have to drive all the way to the coast to make an adjustment that would normally take about 20 seconds. I don't see any benefit. I don't leave my car with monkeys, so nobody is ever going to be "stuffing" with my PFC.

Say you did leave your car with a workshop that you were unfamiliar with and you wanted to set the limiter to say 4000rpm just to be on the safe side, no can do without a trip to PITS....