SAU Community

R33 Skyline For Sale - Fmic/zorst/pod/fuel Pmp

For Sale - 1994 Series 1.5 Nissan Skyline 2.5L Turbo

Lowered to $14,000 for this week only

My precious mistress of a skyline is up for sale as I have to get myself a more "family friendly" car now due to me finally growing up....shame. The car is a little over a year old and I am the first owner since I hand-picked picked it from the Japan auctions in late 2005. The car has really never skipped a beat and the build up of my pride and joy has been a fantastic journey fuel by love of the perfect combination of daily driven ability coupled with the strength to pull off a track day. Mods are listed below and are mostly of a functional nature and not for looks and cruising.

Hardware

* Front Mount Intercooler

* CES Split Dump Pipe which separates the Wastegate Gasses from the Exhaust for a strong top end acceleration

* CATCO Hi Flow Cat

* Kakimoto 3" Exhaust

* 3" Stainless Intake Pipe (The one that leads to the turbo)

* Pod Filter

* 17" Genuine Work Rims wrapped in Bridgestone G3's. Sizes are 235(F) and 255®

* Genuine Nismo Fuel Pressure Regulator

* Exedy Heavy Duty Clutch - Single Plate "organic". This is suitable for up to 250KW but still retains the factory feel and does not cause cramps in traffic

* Hi Flow Fuel pump (Z32)

* X-Force Front Strut Brace (Nismo Style)

* JIC Coilovers and Standard suspension included

* Bendix Ultimate Brake Pads

* JDM-33R Number Plate is included

Electronics

* Stock ECU

* Greddy e-01 Electronic Boost Controller with LCD Screen and Remote Control

Interior

* Sony CD/MP3 Deck with remote Control coupled with a Sony 10 disc CD Stacker in the boot

* Genuine Nismo Leather Gear Knob

* Triple electronic gauge set in DIN slot showing Boost, Water Temp and A/F Ratio

* Stainless Cluster surrounds

* Tinted Windows all round @ 30% (Legal Limit)

* 94K K's

I took the car to a track day once every 3 months for the past year and twice to the drags. The car has never skipped a beat. The oil and filter was changed every 5000 km's OR directly after a track day...whichever came first. Oil was always replaced with "ELF Excellium 10W 50". The oil filter was always replaced with a genuine Nissan Item. Spark plugs are only 5000 km's old and the car has never been boost past 10psi

The car is garaged every night and washed every fortnight at the car was cafe next door. The car is available for inspection and test drives for serious bidders only.

Please feel free to ask any questions. The price may vary if you wish to exclude certain items from the sale (eg harness, EBC). Please feel free to give me a call or shoot me a message to request additional information. I hope that this car's next owner will take care of it as much as I have as alot of love and time has been dedicated to it.

Rego till Oct 07. Would also consider a swap for a Starlet GT (EP82) with some cash my way.

Cheers,

Sam

med_gallery_22740_1079_1128911.jpg

med_gallery_22740_1079_101775.jpg

med_gallery_22740_1079_1134315.jpg

med_gallery_22740_1079_604000.jpg

greddy_e01.jpg