SAU Community

Modified Rb20det Turbo For Sale. Faultless Condition

Hey Guys,

REASON FOR SALE:

I have recently bought a GT2871R its sitting in the USA waiting for me ti pick it up so in the mean time i wanna see whos interested in my existing turbo. My car ( a Datsun 1600 with SR20DET ) is currently recieving some new goodies including a new turbo so its been off the road for quite a few months.

TURBO DETAILS:

Was rebuilt by Bill at ATS ( Adelaide Turbo services ) 4700KM ago.

It recieved a 3mm larger V-Comp Wheel new seals and the front housing was modified to suit the larger wheel.

There are no leaks and the overall condition of this turbo is excellent.

FURTHER INFO:

If anyone is interested in this reco'd turbo please PM me your expression of interest.

For you R33 guys the RB25 rear housing bolts straight on to this turbo so its a nice little upgrade For both RB25 and R20.

$500 NOW $450 before my new turb arrives.

Now has polished inlet also

Edited by sr20det510

so the rear wheel is ceramic?

Yeah ceramic rear, i don't believe you can change that without swapping the core.

The front side has been high flowed by 3mm and utilizes an uprated spec V-comp steel wheel.

Comes on alot more aggressively ( Due new wheel trim design )and has much longer legs ( Due being 3mm Larger )

Offers anyone.

C'mon don't be shy!!

• 2 months later...

I was making 214HP at the wheels on 14PSI, some have told me that seems a little low considering how fast the car was. Maybe it was a conservative dyno, to be honest i dont take too much notice of the numbers i just see the dyno as a tuning aid.

I guess i am only using standard S13 intercooler which doesnt flow terribly well.

I assume this turbo should bolt straight onto an RB as thats what it came off.

The only thing you might need is the Waste gate bracket off your original RB turbo as the one i have is a custom one i built to clear the CAS an the SR ( hi mount configured ) although my waste gate actuator bracket may work..

Here are a few pics of the turbo before i had the work done to it.

Cheers

post-22724-1180194989_thumb.jpg

post-22724-1180195100_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...