SAU Community

5 Spoke Rims

im looking to buy some thin 5 spoke 18" rims, nothing to flashy just plain and simple in either white, grey or silver, ive looked every where in sydney but to no avail, can any one point me in the right direction, any ideas would be appreciated. thanks

a set of HR Racing is very simple - and looks good on the s2 r33 - its non dish though (but still get a lot of questions about the rims when I take the car out)

are you something like this? these are 19's...good for stealth look..

post-32251-1174633056.jpg

yeah those wheels are awesome, i like them alot, i think they would go well with my white car, can you tell me where you got them

place called auto king...unfortunately, dont have any contact numbers..but try searching for them on the forum..

number or details should be on this forum some where

Edited by 685

pretty flexible with the budget anything up to around 3500 but obviously every one loves a bargain

With that budget, try sourcing some 2nd hand jap wheels, even new ones like the Work XT7 (lightweight cast wheel) are around 2k with change leftover for tyres.

2nd hand TE37s or LMGT4s are around the 2.5k depending on condition...forged and lightweight.